Chapter 17. 'SPG-Unpredictable You"

The next morning.

I suddenly felt the sun rays touching my face. Nagmulat ako ng mata at naramdaman ko ang braso ni Brant na nakadantay sa tiyan ko habang tulog siya.

'Oh my Brant!' while touching his nose and moved to his lips.  Nagmulat siya ng mata.

"Hey handsome, good morning!" and I smiled sexily.

"Good morning babe!" and moved on top of me. " I hate you giving me that smile, it's turning me on!" He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and easily moved down to my breasts.

"Uhmm..Brant, nagugutom ako!" I said.

"uhmm..then let me feed you!" umalis siya sa ibabaw ko at bigla akong kinarga paibabaw niya. An evil grin flashes through his smile.

"Ano ba Brant what do you think you're doing?"  gulat na tanong ko.

"Give me a head baby!" nanunuksong utos niya sa kin while biting his lower lip.

Shit! Ang aga aga ang taas kagad ng sex drive ng lalaking to. The eagerness  to pleasure this man drives me to go  down and grab his manhood with my palm.

"Easy babe..." while looking at me down there.

I just smiled sexily and wink at him. I gave him a quick kiss on the tip of his manhood and sucked on it. I moved my head, to take more of him.

"Ohh baby that feels great!"

I felt myself wet as i look up at his face and he smiled at me.  He was holding my neck and thumbs on my ear regulating the speed of my head as i swallow and sucks up his manhood.

I sat up and drew myself back to him and pressed the heat of his erection against mine.

I felt my belly tighten under his hard as board.

"Ahhh..Brant!" i moaned. I felt my wetness slipping on his skin.  He took my nipple in his mouth and cradled my breast in his palm. I ride him as fast as i could.

"Yes faster baby! ahhhhh.....i'm almost there...!"

I was spasming and grunting as i came, falling on top of him. I felt the heat of the liquid as Brant jerks his cock violently.

"Ohhhhhh" Brant screamed.

He spread it against my sex. And kissed me again on the lips. I moved towards his side and hug him.

"Lets eat!" ani Brant.

"Maliligo mo na ko Brant!" dersto akong tumayo at nagtungo sa banyo.

"Let's shower together!" pilyong sabi ni Brant.

'Oh my, here we go again!'

Sabay kami bumaba ni Brant sa kusina niya after namin maligo. Yes we made love again for the nth time.

Pero hanggang ngayon iniisip ko pa din kung ano kami ni Brant. Yes we made love couple of times and I confessed my feelings to him. Pero siya?

"Brant what's up with you and Czarmaine?" di ko mapigilang tanong habang kumakain.

"Can we just not talk about her! Just Eat!" walang ekspresiyon ang muka niya while eating.

Hindi ako umimik ng matagal at tinitingnan ko lang ang pagkain ko. Nahalata naman ng binata ang pananahimik niya. He faced her. And held her chin.

"Baby stop worrying about her, tapos na yung sa amin. I know she will always come up with something stupid for you to hate me!" and kissed me on the lips.  "Sorry kung hindi ako nakapgpaalam sayo noong pumunta ako ng Singapore. I wanted to see you so bad before leaving. But I'm afraid that if I see you, hindi ko na magawang umalis. I didin't call you either baka pag narinig ko boses mo, mapauwi naman ako ng wala sa oras! I don't know what you did to me baby, You just don't know how i was painfully tortured with your absence! "

God! This man never fails to amaze me!

"But Brant about my shop..."

"Yes about that, binili ko na yung lupa na pinagtatayuan ng shop mo, so wala ka ng aalalahanin sa Tan na iyon! I asked Tinay to help me open the shop. I was about to surprise you about it kahapon nung birthday mo, but you were just so stubborn not to pick my call!" deretsong sabi niya. No doubt, alam niya ang nangyayari sa buhay ko.

"Brant hindi mo dapat ginawa yun. Ano nalang ang sasabihin ng ibang tao?! And i dont want you to think na I'm taking advantage of you!" pagaalalang sabi ko.

"Your problem is my problem from now on Shangell, wala na kong pakialam kung anong sabihin ng ibang tao! Were soon to be married anyway, whats mine will all soon be yours Mrs. Cordova!" and caressed my face.

Mrs. Cordova? Oh god! Ang sarap pakinggan ng huling sinabi niya. But wait? The deal!

"N-no Brant!" pagmamatigas ko. "Papakasalan kita para mabyaran lahat ng utang ko sayo as part of our deal." Mariing sabi ko. I know this all part of his game.

"Is that what you really think of all this? That im fucking playing with you? Damn it Shangell!! Hindi ko na alam paano papakita sayo ang totoo. Nahihirapan ako. This is all I got. This is me!" he quickly stand up and went to his room.

Bigla namang may tumulong luha sa mata ko. Shit! Nasira tuloy ang araw ko!

'Hindi ko din alam ang totoo sa mga sinsabi mo Brant, I want o believe na mahal mo din ako! God knew I wanted you so bad to love me back!'