six

it had gotten late and jimin didn't want to go home so yoongi let him stay over.

yoongi was wearing one of his black oversized sweaters with loose grey shorts and jimin wore a long sleeved top with red shorts.

yoongi was sprawled out on the sofa his laptop on his lap, he was scrolling through tumblr a thing he did often. jimin was sat on the floor with his back against the sofa, he had his earphones in and was listening to music on a low volume.

jimin was getting bored and his butt was going numb due to him sitting on the floor for too long.

the small boy turned to look at yoongi, the older locked eyes with the younger. yoongi looked at jimin with a questioning look.

jimin smiled, just a little smile at first, but as it grew it pressed his rosy cheeks up and slowly revealed his teeth, finally the smile reached his eyes they turned into cute crescent shapes.

the sight melted yoongi heart, the older felt his cheeks heat up and his heart flutter uncontrollably.

"shut up" yoongi muttered throwing a pillow at jimins face, he hated the effect the younger had on him.

"but i didn't even say anything" jimin replied placing the pillow under his butt.

yoongi shrugged his blush starting to disappear, he went back to scrolling through his feed his emotionless expression back on his face.

"im bored" jimin whined getting on the couch and pushing yoongis laptop screen down.

yoongi huffed he hated people touching his laptop he treasured that thing.

"lets build a fort" jimin giggled running out of the living room.

yoongi huffed again and put his laptop on the coffee table and stood up. jimin soon came back with yoongis bed sheets and blankets from his room. the younger then threw them on the floor and ran and got two chairs from the breakfast bar in the connected kitchen.

"im too tired" yoongi whined laying on the floor.

"fine ill build it myself" jimin huffed pretending to be sad.

jimin moved one of the chairs to one side of the room he then put the other to the opposite side, after that he put a thin quilt over the top of the chairs and placed a paperweight on the chairs so the material would stay in place. the older went under the fort placing blankets and pillows in the small space so it would be cosy.

"yay" jimin giggled looking at his work of art, he then crawled under the sheets and laid next to yoongi.

"this is nice" jimin smiled placing a pillow under his head.

"i guess" yoongi blushed covering his cheeks with his sweater sleeves.

yoongi tried controlling his blush but jimin was really close to yoongi and he just thought jimin was cute and cuddly.

"hyung are you okay you're really red" jimin asked worriedly moving closer to the older holding his flushed face.

"i-im fine" yoongi stuttered turning over hiding his face from jimin.

"hyung take your sweater off" jimin said more like a command.

"what! why?!" yoongi asked wide eyed turning to face jimin again.

"you might have a fever" jimin pouted pulling the hem of yoongi sweater and pulled it over yoongi head.

the older felt really embarrassed and vulnerable, his face flushed bright pink along with his ears. he thanked god he had put a thin t-shirt on under his sweater.

jimin wondered why the older would wear a t-shirt underneath his sweater put pushed the thought aside. he then put his head to yoongi chest listening to the olders heart.

"your heart is beating really fast and you're red" jimin exclaimed. "ill get you some water" he said puffing his cheeks leaving their fort.

yoongi tried to cool down and stop getting flustered when jimin was around but couldn't help it, he slapped himself and waited for jimin to return.

"here you go hyung" jimin smiled handing yoongi a glass of water.

"thanks" yoongi mumbled avoiding eye contact sipping the cool liquid.

"don't worry hyung if you get move sick ill take care of you!" jimin exclaimed smiling cutely.

was it cute or nah