twenty four

the next morning was full of tension. mrs park cooked jimin's favourite breakfast, in hope to lighten the mood, but the two of them sat eating in silence, jimin not sparing his mother any glances.

"jimin i am really sorry, i know i shouldn't of hit you" mrs park watched jimin silently eat his breakfast, wondering if the boy was even listening to her. "and you're my son and i do love you, you know that right?"

jimin placed his knife and fork in the centre of his clean plate, he then stood up and walked out of the kitchen, into the living room keeping his eyes glued to the floor not wanting to look at his so-called-mother. he picked up his phone - which was placed on the couch - and trotted upstairs.

after changing out of his pyjamas he threw on yoongi's hoodie and a pair of sweats, as he couldn't care about his appearance that day. he ran downstairs and headed towards the front door, his mother watching from the couch.

"where do you think you're going?" mrs park asked, knowing yoongi was the only reason the boy left the house, he hated the outside world and would rather rot away in his bedroom.

"somewhere" jimin said bluntly.

"jimin, i know i was hard on you yesterday. but you heard what i said, no more seeing yoongi" mrs park said sternly. an apologetic smile on her glossed lips.

"why?!" jimin shouted, storming over into the connected living room.

"because he likes you, and i don't want him around you" mrs park shouted louder, her apologetic look soon disappearing into the famous stern-disappointed-mum-face.

"we don't like each other...its just we're special to each other" jimin admitted, suddenly feeling small and shy.

"tragic" mrs park said with a bored tone, getting up and heading into the kitchen.

jimin huffed and stormed upstairs, he was trapped in the pleasant - yet mortifying - comfort of his home that he shared with her. he jumped onto his bed admired yoongi's hoodie, even though it was plain black it was ever-so precious to him.

jimin felt a familiar tingle in his butt. he pulled out his phone and saw an endless screen full of yoongi's name; fifteen missed calls and fifty messages. due to jimin being a lazy shit he decided to call the older.

"hello...?"

"jimin! i thought you died oh my god!"

"okay..."

"i sound so clingy, i apologise"

jimin laughed into the phone finding clingy yoongi cute.

"it's fine why'd you spam me?"

"did you not read any of my messages?!"

"nope..."

"you dick wipe, i wanted to talk about yesterday~"

jimin froze and remembered the event of yesterday evening, their tongues exploring each others mouth, the pathetic whimpers he let leave his swollen lips. he cringed and felt ashamed of himself; the fact another male could have that affect on him made him want to curl up and die.

"oh um what about it...?"

"i liked kissing you~"

jimin listened to yoongi giggled threw the receiver, he cringed again and sighed.

"did you not like it? did i kiss you wrong? oh god!"

"no...i liked it"

"then why do you sound so angsty?"