sixteen

once yoongi knew jimin was home safely, he began to make his way home. he looked back at the tall house and saw jimin peeking through the curtains in the window and quickly hiding once he caught the older looking at him.

yoongi chuckled to himself and began to make his way home, humming a soft tune as he stared at cloudy sky which was like a canvas that had been splashed with many colours; oranges, pinks and hints of purples. when his house came into view he used the key that was hidden under a pink plant pot which was placed near the door, the boy was welcomed with familiar smell of smoke and alcohol, he didn't mind he just wished his dad would clean up after himself and get rid of the foul smell.

"im home!" yoongi shouted into the dimly lit house.

the gleaming boy ran into the dark sitting room with a wide smile plastered onto his cute face.

"dad i had the most amazing time! jimin was so cute and he was all like 'i have to go' in his adorable voice and i kis—" yoongi stopped when he saw his dad and a woman sat in the living room enjoying a glass of wine looking lusty at each other. it made the boy want to puke.

"o-oh y-yoongi" mr min stuttered pulling away from the woman. "this is yongsun, we've been seeing each other for a while" he added looking back at the pretty woman who waved shyly at yoongi.

"so this is what you've been sneaking off and ignoring me for?" yoongi said feeling somehow offended.

"what! no! its not like that!" mr min said sternly standing up letting go of yongsun.

"i just want to spend time with you but you always push me away" yoongi whimpered

"its not like its easy looking after you" mr min shouted but then cursed once he realised what he had said.

"what?!" yoongi asked dumbfounded.

"i think we should get going" the so called youngsun mumbled picking up her cheap handbag and leaving.

mr min and yoongi stood in silence avoiding glances, mr min went to open his mouth but yoongis tears began to fall and he ran to his welcoming bedroom sitting against the closed door, mr min huffed and went after youngsun not want to deal with his emotional son.

"i see you're back" mrs park said looking down at her son.

"pretty much" jimin said bluntly.

"so...did you have fun with yoongi?" mrs park said through gritted teeth.

"yeah! we saw a movie and then he walked me home and kis— said goodnight to me" jimin said quickly placing his hands over his flushing cheeks.

"mhm" mrs park hummed walking back into the kitchen not particularly interested.

jimin fanned his cheeks as he walked up the stairs and dived onto his bed, screaming into his pillow, he wasn't used to theses feelings they were all so new to him so he had no idea how to control them. he just sat hugging his pillow replaying all the moments in his head until he felt a vibration against his butt.

"hello?"

"jimin, can meet me at our hill...please?" yoongi whimpered into the phone.

"why hyung?" jimin asked sitting up.

"because" yoongi snapped.

"oh.. okay then" jimin mumbled and hung up. the cute boy then placed his phone in his back pocket and threw on his jacket again, he then darted down the stairs wanting to avoid his mother questions. he then hopped onto his bike and and began to make his way.