Chapter 15 - Hurt People

I am not an expert, but in my opinion, love is not always sweet; but seems that it helps to support in hard times. So, love is not just a word. It is an action with a positive result. - Anonymous

Chapter 15 - Hurt People

Edward's POV:

A moment ago, she was beside me. Now, she nuzzles her face closer and closer onto my chest. Again, her small hand finds the spot just above my heart, holding the most redeeming words in her hand. My lips press against her forehead, kissing her softly, but trying not to wake my sleeping angel, just needing to give myself an outlet for the feeling growing inside me.

Her hair is soft on my fingers, brushing it away to study her angelic face, barely visible in the dim light of early morning. For such a pale complexion, Addyson has only a few very small light freckles on her nose. Even though I cannot see them, I've studied her face enough to know where they are. Her cheeks keep twitching as if she is trying to smile in her sleep, and there is just a hint of pink.

"Hmmm," she nuzzles closer again, and her fingers lightly move across my chest. Her head tilts back, and now I have even a better view of my pretty girl. I watch her lips as the corners tilt up, and then relax. Even first thing in the morning, with blanket creases on her face, she is still the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I listen to her breathing start to settle and become deeper, and I begin to sink into her comfort, hoping to find sleep again. It's just too early to wake for a weekend.

-----

"You're finally awake?" Addyson asks as she lays soft warm kisses on my collarbone.

"Yeah, hmmmm, I like your alarm clock," I tell her and I feel the breath from her laugh along my neck followed by open mouth kisses. "If this is how you're going to be waking me up, I may never leave. You're spoiling me."

When she gets comfortable assaulting me with her lips, I grab her hips and twist her to where she is now pinned on her back under me, and I give her a taste of her own medicine. Open mouth kisses on her shoulders and neck before I take her ear.

"You know I'm letting you do this. Right?" She manages to say, breathlessly.

"Yeah, I know."

"Good, because if I really didn't like your lips on me, I'd just have to hurt you. I would show you my mad kickboxing skills."

"You would?" I chuckle.

"I would." She says trying to sound serious.

"Well, if you do...are you going to kiss my boo boos when you're finished? So, they go away?" I try to sound like little kid, hoping for sympathy.

"If you call them boo boos, I will." Her lips brush my neck again, but instead of going toward my mouth, she's moving over my heart. I feel her hot breath on my tattoo. "Everytime I see this, I just want to lick it," her voice sounds playfully evil, and then with all seriousness, I feel her tongue trace the outline design of my double infinity knot.

"Oh, God," was all I could say, sitting perfectly still, letting her do whatever she wants to my body. Her tiny fingers softly touch my sides of my ribs and still just above my waistband. I begin to soak up her attention, but she moves her fingers and replaces them with fingernails. An evil playful giggle escapes her lips as she tries to tickle me.

"Oh, is that what we're playing." I shift my weight from my forearms to my knees, so my hands can easily dig into her ribs, sending her into a wiggling, bucking, laughing mess. "Uncle...did you say uncle?"

"Never!" She tries to block my hands with her elbows and continues tickling my ribs, but she is loosing the battle.

My knees are tight across her thighs, but not in such a way that will cause her anxiety. I'm well aware of how her body reacts under me, and I control my movements, making sure she doesn't feel trapped. My hands secure her wrists over her head, but not too firmly. I bend forward to let my lips buzz her neck and exposed skin, and she squeals and fidgets to get away. "How about now?"