Chapter 13: gmg part 8: the fair!!!!

quick note!!! Since a lot of talking is going to be in this and mainly the main characters this is how you will recognize them

L. Lucia
Lu. Lucy
Si. Sinead
W. Wendy
C. Carla
A. Alyia
Ju. Juvia
Le. Levy
E. Erza
Y. Yukino
Ca. Cana
M. Mira
St. Sting
R. Rogue
N. Natsu
G. Gajeel
Gr. Gray
B. Bixlow
La. Laxus
J. Jellal
P. Panther lily
H. Happy
Lt. Lector
F. Frosch
It's New Years for some reason sooooooo Ok now enjoooooooy! (Also they have unlimited personal points)
Hrlspzncuf s£:&:&,!,😋😋😋😋😋

*3rd person*

L:"I'm so happy! "
Si:"same and I'm glad too now we can relax here for a while"
Lu:"yup! It's kind of them to give us unlimited personal points!!"

The three girls laughed happily as they picked out clothes for the fair. They had been with some others but they went to different shops and we're all going to meet at the hairdressers then after the beauticians!

Lu:"what about this guys?"

Lucy held a short kimono dress up, it was light pink with dark pink, white, and light blue flowers on it, the sleeves were long and a shade darker with gold along the bottom. The shoes were light pink flats with gold at the back.

Si:"amazing!! Dressing to impress sting I see!"
Lu:"I-it's n-not l-like that!!!!!!!!!!" //O//////O//
L:"it's okay Lucy, it's gorgeous and everyone ships you two! I'm dressing to impress natsu and Sineads dressing to impress rogue!" (^_−)☆
Si:"I-I'm not!!" //-////3/////-//
L:"hahaha"

They laughed as Lucy put the dress and shoes into her basket and Lucia held up a short blue dress that was flouncy around the skirt and it had a gold belt, it was sleeveless and she choose some gold sandals to go with it

L:"guuuuuuuys! Thoughts?"
Si&lu:"amazing! He is definitely going to propose!!"
L:"eh?????"
Lu:"what? It's the next step isnt it?.."
Si:"maybe it's not... Maybe it's in bed first.."
Lu:"I thought that was on the wedding night"
Si:"oh yeah.. Well maybe they do IT during th--Ahh Lucia!!"
Lu:"Hahahaha-- woaaah luciaaaaa"

Lucia had hit them both across the head and put her clothes into her basket. She pouted and crossed her arms then sighed, slightly smiling.

Si:"guys look at this, what's your thoughts"

Sinead was holding a one sleeved gray top, and a pair of light purple skinny jeans with a pair of black boots beside her. The sleeves bottom had hold on it and the trousers had gold swirls on them.

L&lu:"PERFECT!! ROGUE WILL DEFIANTLY TAKE YOU AWAY INTO A BASEMENT AND CONFESS!!"
Si:"um....what?"
L:"haha well because rogue is him..."
Lu:"we would think of rogue..."
L:"confessing.."
Lu:"in a..."
L&lu:"BASEMENT!"
Si:"um first of all he wouldn't and second of all YOUR GOING TO GIVE AWAY MY FEELINGS!!"
L&lu:"soooowwwyyyyyyyyy"

They went and paid for their clothes and found the rest of the girls. Erza had bought a long dress with a strawberry designed it was white, Wendy's had a dress that was filled with netting making it bounce out and it was navy blue with pink stars on it, and Juvia had a dress with a slit in the side and was had light blue ocean swirls with a nice mint color at the top.

They smiled at each other as they all got their hair done and after went to the beauticians. They all had their make up done to perfection.