Chapter 14~ gmg part 9~ why me?

**Lucia pov**

I woke up with a smile on my face. I sat up and stretched then noticed some pink fluff on my pillow. I went to pick it up but when I did it suddenly moved!

"KYA!!"
"Luuuuuuuuu don't shout"

My eyes widened then I started laughing. How could I forget? Natsu came to our place because he wouldn't stop following me. Jeez I'm stupid!

"It's.. Only you.. Thank God im an idiot"

I realised he had went back to sleep so I got up and went for a shower. I dressed into my usual clothes and smiled. Today is going to be great! There is going to be a load of battles and stuff!

"Luuuuu where are you?!"
"I'm here!"

I walked out the en suite bathroom and waved at him with a giggle. He laughed too and then sighed.

"What's wrong?"
"I have to go now... I don't want to leeeeeeeeeave"

I sighed with a smile at his childness. Jeez what an idiot. I am going to miss him though. It's okay! I will see him!!

Natsu went to jump from my window when suddenly a loud noise shook the building and suddenly the ground beneath us and the building shook violently. It was like an earthquake with a magnitude of 10.9 but... WE DONT GET EARTHQUAKES!!!?!!!

Natsu fell backwards into my bed and looked at me. I was frozen with shock. I couldn't move. I felt paralysed. My hands shook with fear as natsu grabbed me and jumped out the building. Outside wasn't shaking too much and about 5 seconds later it stopped.

"W-what h-happened?"
"I don't know"

Natsu hugged me tightly and protectively. I then gasped, had everyone else got out? There was a lot of people around as I tried to look. I heard a loud voice shout my name as I turned around to see my sister hug me fiercely.

"Thank god your okay! If you had left me again t-then what would have I done? Don't leave me again Lucia!! Please!!"

She started sobbing and sting took her from me. I was confused. Why the reaction? I was with natsu who was still hugging me from behind which was kinda cute of him. Sinead wasn't as teary eyed but was clutching onto rogue who was kind of blushing. Mira should try her match-making skills! I shook my head and patted Lucy's head.

"Why are you crying? I was with natsu"
"D-don't leave me"
"What?"
"Sorry Lucia, Lucy is in a state. She gets like this especially when she has nightmares of you dying or something."
"Oh okay"

I hugged my sister tightly and told her everything was okay. Suddenly our house (holiday home remember?) came crashing down. Everyone dropped and tried to shelter themselves from the debris the flew in all directions. A lot of people got hit.

As we looked at the once beautiful and proud building that now looked like a pile bricks and rubbish, a cloaked man walked towards us all. He stopped about 4 metres away from us. We could only see the dark glare that was uncovered from the hood.

"Hello worthless and pathetic creatures. It's a glorious morning to kill you all, ain't it?"

His voice was loud and deep. It made me shiver a little.

"......shut up....."

I looked towards who had said that, it was my own sister, she looked at him and if looks could kill, this person would've dropped dead.

"Oh? What is this stupid girl doing? So I thought to myself, she would be a great little puppet!"
".... Get the hell away from here...."
"She's speaking up to me? So i thought to myself, is she related to Lucia Heartfillia? Once Lucy heartfilia"
"......you touch her and you die...."