Chapter 12-GMG part7- second day

**Rogue's PoV **

Ugh, I don't wanna wake up! If I don't Sinead will come screaming in my ear, better get up.
I got up and had a shower, it usually helps me wake up better. Just as I got out and put some trousers on I heard my door open, as I thought it would be a good idea to quickly look I peeked my head from my bathroom door. No one.....I'm sure I heard the door.. I shakes my head and walked out, I forgot to get my top, great work rogue!

As I was getting my top I was sure I heard giggling, I turned around to see Sinead right behind me!

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"
"*giggle* hehe sorry rogue, I never meant to scare you!"
"You did!!! You dodo brain!"
"Who are you calling dodo brain?"
"YOU!"
"YOUR THE DODO BRAIN!!"
"NO YOU ARE!"

-time skip 5 minutes-

"SHUT IT DODO BR---"
"---WILL YOU BOTH SHUT IT? WE NEED TO GO AND YOU TWO KEEP SCREAMING ON WHO IS A DODO BRAIN!!!!"
"SHUT UP STING WE ARE BUSY!"
"SHUT UP DODO BRAIN"
"A**HOLE!"

-another 10 minutes later-

"MOTHERF*CKER"
"D*CKH---"
"---FOR GOD SAKE! I TOLD YOU ALL TO GET DOWN STAIRS ABOUT TEN F*CKING TIMES SO MOVE YOUR LAZY A**ES DOWN STAIRS SO WE CAN GET TO THE GAMES! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!"
"LUCY WE ARE BUSY!"
"SO AM I!"
"C*NT"
"D*CK"

-5 minutes later-

" GO SUCK A D*C---"
"---LUCY STING SINEAD ROGUE MOVE NOW OR I WILL LUCIA KICK YOU ALL TO MARS!"
"Sorry Lucia!"
"Aye!"
"Yes!"
"It was her but fine"

*timeskip-- 3rd person!*

"Hello hello hellooooo!!!!! Welcome to the second day of the grand magic games!! today we have a battle and then some clothing battles such as; the bikini battle! The muscle battle etc!!! Today is going to be jam packed!!!"

Everyone cheers as Mato announces some battles, Mato sweat drops and continues.

"First up we have Nijel from shark fin against Dorean from Orast!"

Nijel walks into the arena as his name is called. He has bright orange hair with purple highlights in it, his eyes are pink and he is wearing a yellow hoodie, gray top, bright blue joggers and a pair of sandals. Yes it was a sunny day but the sandals took it too far.

Dorean had short messy green hair and was wearing a yellow sun dress also with a pair of sandals, Nobody thought it was strange and watched carefully as the two mages glared at each other.

"Guess we better make a bet."
"Yeah guess we must stupid"
"Don't call me stupid!! Anyway... If I win you have to treat me like a King everytime we meet!"
"Ha sure but if I win you have to call me Dore-Sama and never say a bad thing about me!!"
"Ok then!"

They both grin as Mato announces the fight to start.

"Rainbow burst!"

Coloured drops appeared beside Nijel and burst with some coloured fire that burned him. As he shouted in pain, the fairytail group and some other guilds could barely hear natsus saying how delicious the fire looked.

"Ha that's some powerful stuff"
"Obviously it's a rainbow!"
"Tch what ever earth dragon roar!"

Green air burst from his mouth Dorean barely dodging it. Everyone who wanted Dorean to win cheered for her while everyone that wanted Nijel to win cheered for him. It kept going on like that. Nijel would use his earth dragon slaying magic while Dorean would dodge it expertly.

"Haha! Your tired out now!"
"No I'm *pant* not!"
"rainbow spear!"

Rainbows speed at Nigel and hit him making him fall to the ground in pain.