Chapter 1=OMG NEW BESTIE!!!!

-it's always going to be Lucy's PoV but if you see -back at guild- it means you get to see what's happening at the guild in 3rd person then ovs when you see -Lucy- your ovs back to Lucy's PoV ----

It was another casual day, I woke up to find Natsu raiding my fridge.

"NATSU!!!!!"

I screamed so loud he jumped and hit the ceiling!! I gave him a death glare that could rival Erza's.

"G-Gomen l-Luce!!!"

He was stuttering in fear and I started to laugh my head off! That idiot! He is so stupid! He should know I won't kill him... Maybe...

"It's ok Natsu! Come on! Let's go to the guild already !!"
"Hai!"

We both laughed and walked to the guild. Jeez well if Natsu is an idiot, he is my idiot.. EEK!!! No not like that!! I shake my head fast and my face turns super red.

"Umm Luce? Are you ok? You look ill"
"IM FINE!!!!"
"Jeez no need to shout Luce I was only asking, your face was as red as a tomato"
"Sorry Natsu"
"It's fine Luce"

We both giggle and then get to the guild when Natsu opened the door for me which was strange but I didn't mind, the while guild was cheering and partying. Hmm I wonder why?

"NATSUUUUUUU!!!!"
A girl with white hair and blue eyes run up to Natsu and tackles him to the ground. She looks a lot like Mira and elfman, must be their little sister, she seems nice I hope we can be friends.

"Lisanna!! ..... I .... Can't.... Breathe!!!"

Natsu struggled for air but she got up and helped him up. Her name must be lisanna then! She is cute!! No wonder Natsu liked her!

"Gomen Natsu! I missed you so much! And you must be Lucy! I hope we can be friends!! Well to be exact best friends!!"
"Eh?! I was just thinking that!! And you must be lisanna!!"
"Yay! Your so beautiful Lucy too no wonder Natsu likes you so much!!"
"Thank you lisanna! And your beautiful too, no wonder you and Natsu were so close!"

We both giggled and the guild laughed at how well me and lisanna got on. We both sit at the bar.

"*giggles* what would you two like?"
"One strawberry vanilla milkshake please Mira!"

Me and lisanna both look at each other and start laughing. We are so much alike!! I'm glad she came back or I would never have known how much she was like me!

"Sure thing girls and Lucy."
"Hai?"
"I'm glad you and lisanna are friends, me and master were worried that you two wouldn't get along"
"What? Why wouldn't we? I mean like we both love the same stuff and we wanted to both be friends!"
"Well you see.... We were worried you would feel left out but it's ok! You two are like twins!"

Me, Mira and lisanna both giggled then Mira went to make our milkshakes. I looked around to see Erza eating her strawberry cake, I hope no one disturbs her!! Elfman shouting man and then I notice gray and Natsu glaring at each other.. Oh no another fight!! ERZA'S CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

"STOP STARING FLAMEBRAIN!!"
"YOU STOP STARING ICE PRINCESS!!"
"WHAT? COULDNT HEAR YOU OVER THE DEAFENING SOUND OF MY AWESOMENESS!!!"
"ARE YOU DEFT?! I CALLED YOU A ICE PRINCESS!!"
"YOU WANNA FIGHT SQUINTY EYES?"
"YEAH I WANNA FIGHT POPSICLE!!"

I sigh as they knock over Erza's cake and squash it making her nearly kill them. Lisanna is watching them happily. Then Mira returns with our strawberry vanilla milkshakes.

"Thanks Mira!"
"No problem!"

Mira gets back to cleaning the bar while me and lisanna sip our milkshakes. Mmm so tasty! If I never had another of these I would probably die.

-time skip!!-

"Haha that was so funny lu-chan!!"
"Thanks! *yawn* what time is it?"
"Umm its 10 at night"
"Oh sorry lis-chan! But I need to go home so I can sleep! I will see you tomorrow?"
"Yeah! I will make sure Mira made you a strawberry vanilla milkshake!!"
"Thanks night"
"Night!"

I smile and start walking home. Jeez it's so late and dark, strange Natsu isn't at the guild, he must be at mine! I giggle and keep walking. I swear if he is in my bed sleeping and has raised my fridge, he will be getting a Lucy kick to Mars!!! When I get to mine he isn't there, even stranger. I get a quick shower and then ump into my bed, I close my eyes and instantly sleep.

-dream-

I'm in the guild laughing with lisanna and sipping a strawberry vanilla milkshake, yum!! But then suddenly everyone disappears but I can hear their voices shouting insults.
"Ew! Why did a let a weakling like you in my team??"
"Go die stupid blonde bimbo"
" no one likes you!!"
"UGLY !!"
And other various insults like slag and slut and worthless was shouted at me.
"IM NOT WEAK IM STRONG!! I CAN BE THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL!"
I scream at them but they continue, why me? Just why me?

-end of dream-

I wake up screaming, that was such a weird dream!! Why me? Why did I have to have that dream?? I look at my alarm, it's 5am. Meh I will just get up and get ready. I put on a jumper top (media pic) and a black mini skirt with a pair of black high thighs and black boots. Yup! I'm ready!!! Then I walk to the guild and have a usual day except that my new best friend is there and with a strawberry vanilla milkshake!