Chapter 4= lucy's true powers

-Lucy's PoV-

I'm so happy I have a new sister called Lucia and stingy and rogue are in the band! Now we are walking to Fairytail. I'm gonna punch Those little assholes Inti the ground then make them into mince meet and give to the freaking sharks!!!!!! They made Lucia sad so now it's time for them to pay.

"Lucia you stay here stingy and alyia come in with me."

They nod and I open the door our hoods all up. Lucia is just behind the door beside rogue, lector and frosche. I'm standing with my arms crossed and stingy is beside me so is alyia.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"
"Shut it salamander"
"What!? You sound a lot like Luce"

I get annoyed, she isn't Luce she is Lucia, my long lost sister, I hated that I had been separated from her! They called her Lucy but she was Lucia!!

"DONT CALL HER LUCE!!!!"
"SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW HER"
"DO I NOT NOW? WELL I SHOULD SINCE LUCIA IS MY TWIN SISTER!!"

Everyone gasps. We all take our hoods down and I smirk at their useless, pathetic faces, NOPE STOP IT! DONT THINK EVILY!!

"Y-your.."
"Haha yes and I will fight the strongest team here!"
"But your a singer!"
"Oh am I now? Well I'm a talent wizard have you not heard?"
"Hello Lucy"

Gramps walks infront if everyone.

"Well hello there grandad been a long time hasn't it"
"YOUR MY COUSIN?!"

Laxus looks up.

"Yes Laxus I am, if only you remembered the fun we used to have"
"Why are you here Lucy?"
"Because I want to make team Natsu history for hurting my sister!"
"So you found her, now you can join again"
"No never"
"Why?"
"Why would I? You cast me out to find her left me with nothing!"
"It was a misunder-"
"SHUT UP!"

My left eye goes red and multicoloured lightning flashes outside, inside multicoloured fire is surrounding me.

"Wha!?"

Everyone gasps at what's happening, no wonder!

"Let me fight team NATSU!!!!!!"
"Fine then if you must to get revenge"

-the fight 3rd person- (N-Natsu talking, E-Erza talking G-gray talking w-Wendy talking LI-lisanna talking L-Lucy talking)

L" are you ready to go down team natsu?"
E"You must be talking about yourself"
N"I'm all fired up!!"

gray runs at Lucy.

G"Ice make: lance!"

lucys right eye went multi-coloured as she shouted a spell and it stayed multi-coloured for the rest of the intense and breathe taking battle.

L"Fool..... fire make: ice melter"

The fire took the form of a giant and stood on the ice, melting it.

L"DISSPELL ICE!"

Gray was unable to use his magic, no matter what he tried. he used every ice make spell he could but was still unable to use magic.

L"Ice make:hammer!"

a giant hammer crushed gray like a nut. he was bruised and hurt badly. all of his bones were broken except his spine and neck.

L"Still think you can beat me?"
E"Requip: heavens wheel armour!"
L"Sheild make: stone shield!"
E"DANCE MY BLADES!"

stones,rocks and bricks flew towards lucy while she smirked. they surrounded her and protected her from the attacks.

L" stones that surround me, take out the enemy!!!"

the stones suddenly flew at erza, a face of shock plastered on to her face. there was no way she could move before the speeding rocks hit her. a few seconds later poor erza was bruised and battered on the ground as the rocks had hit her and made her unconscious.

LI" ERZA!! YOU MONSTER! CAT FORM!"

Lisanna went into her cat takeover form and ran at lucy, there wasn't a chance everyone thought they would've won but then lucy grinned.

L"Animal make: mouse"

lucy known that lisanna would have her cat instincts since she was cat form, as a mouse appear. lisanna started to try to catch it while everyone sweatdropped.

L"Shadow dragon roaaar!!!"

black shadows burst out of Lucy's mouth, everyone gasped as it hit lisanna, throwing her through houses and walls.

LI"AHH"

As lisanna screamed in pain, wendy snuck behind lucy, but lucy knew and she quickly turned around kicking wendy in the stomach.

N"ERZA!GRAY!WENDY!LISANNA!"
L"Shut up salamander, ha stupid name your just a little weakling who thinks they are superior to everyone, well salamander I'm here to teach you to never make anyone fell bad and especially my sister!!!!!!"
N"Well she is! now prepare to die!"
L"Come at me then!"
N"Fire dragone roar!"

flames surrounded lucy and smoke made everything hard to see.

N"Ha I wo--"
L"Your flames are crap! mine taste much better"
N"WHAT?"
L"yes I'm the talent wizard, you should learn about me. I'm very interesting!"
N"I hate you and I'm going to take you down! I cant believe sting and rogue actually like you!"
L"Hey! that's just mean!"
N"Fire dragons crimson flames!!"
L"Celestial lightning gods roar!"

lucy watched as she roared, glowing light and sparkles, surrounded and filled with lightning hit natsu. he cried out in pain as they did and everyone watched as he fell to the ground, injured so badly he could've died. lucy fist pumped and bro fisted her friends then they all waved as they left the concerned and scared guild called fairytail or to them as traiters. as they walked away lucia thought. why me? why did i have to be separated from lucy? why me? why didn't my parents tell me? could it be her magic?..........

why me?