Chapter 11- grandmagic games part 6- sinead dreams of the past

*sinead pov*

Ugh! Finally! I'm in my bed!! I can't wait till the end game!! I can use more magic and show how great talented wizards are! I just close my eyes when I hear 'GET OUT!' I quietly listen and realise that it's Natsu and Lucia! Yes I can hear through 8407936 walls! I watch them leave as I quietly telepathically talk to alyia.

"Alyia!!!"
"What?"
"Get a blanket!"
"You do it!! I'm talking to Carla and Wendy through the lacrima!"
"But your the only exceed that lives here!"
"*sigh* fine then but why??"
"Lucia and Natsu are going to firefly hill, we need to make sure they get together!!!"
"What?..."
"Mira told me NaLu is their ship name and we both want the NaLu ship to set sail!"
"They told me about Mira.....well seems you have a new good friend!"
"Ok anyway go go go!!!!!!"
"Ok well let me find one!"

After that I ended our telepathic conversation and close my eyes....

-dream---

"Mama!!"
"Ew go away peasant!"
"What's wrong darling?"
"This thing is calling me her mama!"
"Ew! That stupid thing!"

Papa kicked me while mama laughed at me. Is this love? The maids all treat me kindly saying they love me but why does mama and papa do this?

"Miss, sir I think you should be kinder to her, she is your daughter after all, and a lovely wee girl!"
"Shut up maid!"

Mama slapped Annie hard and papa threw me against the wall.they then went to beating her. Mama with her whip and papa with his cane. I stood up

"Stop hurting Annie!! Mama! Papa! Please!!"
"Don't call us that!"

With one flick of her wrist, mama used her whip to hurt me. Love isn't painful.. Is it? I love mama and papa so why do they act like this?

"Go get some sugar cake and fruit salads!"
"Yes mama"
"I want beer and wine!"
"Yes papa"

My parents are heavy drinkers and they act like this so I guess this is love..., while out at the market I bump into another girl. She is the same height as me and has beautiful wavy long blonde hair with black tips! Her eyes are beautiful and strange. One eye is blue the other black!!

"I-I'm sorry!"
"Hello! It's fine! Why do you have bruises and cuts on your face?"
"Mama and papa did it! Aren't they so kind!"
"Kind?!?! No they are horrible!!"
"They are?"

Her blue eye turns dark blue with a hint of red.

"Yes! They aren't being kind!! They are hurting you!"
"Oh.. I thought it was love.."
"No it isn't! Well I'm Lucy!"
"I'm Sinead"
"Nice to meet you! Come with me!!"

I follow her as she tells me funny jokes making me laugh. We have a lot in common! We both like the same stuff and have the same clothe styles but I never get to wear them since mama and papa says no. We arrive at a big building with flags, she enters the big doors and I follow to see lots of adults and kids playing and fighting but it isn't bad it's good!

"So many people"
"I know right? Fairy tail is so cool! I'm apart of this since grandad is master here!"
"Really? It sounds fun!"
"Do you want to join?"
"Yes!!.....but I can't, mama and papa will be angry at me"
"Oh really? Ok well why were you out?"
"I was getting sugar cakes, fruit salads, beer and wine"
"Really? Come with me then!"

She went up to the bar and I followed then She asked the man who was there if he could give her the stuff I asked for, plus two chocolate ice creams!

"Here!"

She gave me the stuff and a chocolate ice cream!! Yum!!

"Thank you!"
"No problem! Let's be friends!"
"Really? Sure!"
"Yay!"We smile and hug then a boy with pink hair comes up to us arguing with a raven haired boy.
"Stripper!"
"Flamebrain!"
"Shut up!!"
"Yes Erza!!"A red haired girl punches them on the head then looks at me.
"Hello I'm Erza, are you joining?"
"N-no.. My mama and papa won't let me"
"Really?" The pink haired boy looks at me curiously.
"She is my new friend!" Lucy smiles happily
"Your welcome here anytime!" The Raven haired boy smiles at me, then I remember that I need to go..
"I need to go! I will come back soon!!"

I run out with the stuff after saying goodbye, but as I'm running I bump into another person. He has black hair and a scar on his face. He is about my size.

"I'm sorry!!"
"Huh? It's fine!"he smiles a little and helps me up and then plays with my ears.
"Stop it!" I flinch with pain, even though he is being gentle, after hundreds of beatings from mama and papa they always hurt!!
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah they are just........ Sensitive..."
"Why have you got bruises?" He points to my arms.
"I uh I always fall!"
"No you don't... They look like you have been hurt on purpose!"
"I'm fine really!!"
"Ok then well who are you??"
"I'm Sinead"
"I'm rogue!"

We laugh and then I start running back home, mama and papa won't be happy!! Maybe I should tell them a lie.. No I can't!! But I must!!

--end--

"Huh?!?" I sit straight up and shake my head. What was I dreaming of? Isn't that the first time I met rogue and Lucy? Oh well guess I'm gonna sleep....

--dreams--

"Hey!"
"Heya!!"

I had been able to sneak out and meet Lucy again!!

"Let's go to Fairytail now!"
"Ok!"

We always go to Fairytail and hang out with everyone there! Natsu, Erza and gray mostly hanged out with us. As we were walking I saw a carriage that was all to familiar... It was my parents carriage. They wouldn't ride in any other only that one. I started babbling.

"W-we should uh um go somewhere else like um I mean uh um"
"What's wrong?"
"Uh n-nothing b-but---"
"YOU LITTLE B*TCH!"

Mama and papa were in front of us and mama had her whip out. She raised her whip and I closed my eyes. Mama is going to hit me... I heard the whip go down but didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw Lucy holding the end of the whip in front of me.

"HOW DARE YOU--"
"--you shouldn't hit your own family."
"DONT TALK BACK TO ME!"
"I wasn't, I was telling you important news"
"GRRR"
"Sinead will be staying with me from now on so you should just leave her alone"

She wrapped the whip round her wrist and pulled it out of mama's hand. That was insane!!! She stood up to mama! Papa got his can out and about to hit her when she whipped papa! Wow! She then grabbed my hand and we went to Fairytail. I can't believe she did that though!

"Your insane!"
"I know"
"That was crazy!"
"I know"
"How did you do that? You were like another person!"
"Well there is a me that's sweet and a me that's not. A me that's sane and a me that's not"
"Wow! Your really cool"
"Thanks! Want to read the new sorcerer weekly?"
"Sure!"

We ran to Fairytail and started to read the new episode.  I'm now apart of her family, her sister, I'm so happy! I always dreamed of being her sister! Maybe not wxactly how it happened but you know it stil came true!!