chapter 10- grand magic games part 5- luce/lucia

- natsu pov-

tch......im so bored!!!!!! its late and I keep thinking of luce... why did she have to actually be called lucia? I need a new nickname for her.... lu!! her name can be lu!! haha thanks to mira's ship name NaLu I got that!! hmm lu loves fire flies.. I was walking in the street when I heard someone mention fireflies are bright here. I quickly stopped them,

"um hello miss! I'm sorry but you mentioned fireflies here?"
"yes I did! what about it?"
"well you see my friend loves them and I was gonna take her to see them"
"oh sure! well they are up at firefly hill and they are the brightest here in crocus! I was actually talking to myself since im taking my daughter to see them tomorrow at the festival for people who can't afford to see the games!"
"ok thanks and here for you and your sister"

I gave the woman two tickets to the games and started running. I'm gonna take lu to firefly hill where I'm gonna ask her to join Fairytail!!! I followed her scent to a massive mansion!! how the hell is she here??? oh yeah.... she is a singer and her sis is a billionare! I found her window and tried to climb up. damn its too high....... I heard the door open and saw a oldish woman about to go in. I jumped down.

"hello?"
"ah! who are you.... oh your natsu dragneel! you and lucy hime were such good friends when she was in fairytail and your the guy who made lucia hime sad!"
"uhhhh what? anyway who are you?"
"I'm the maid here."
"ok well can I see lucia?"
"Lucia-hime is currently sleeping"
"i don't care"
"fine but don't wake anyone up especially not lucy-hime or lucia-hime"
"i cant promise you about lucia but sure"

I was about to walk in when I realised she smelled familiar... I don't know why..

"do I know you? you said me and lucy were good friends and you smell so familiar"
"yes.. but I will let your master tell you"
"ok"

after that I followed lu's scent and found her room so I entered and saw her sleeping in a massive bed. she looked so beautiful... WHAT? WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT? I mean yeah she is pretty but I'm not attracted to her or anything so why am I feeling like this?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!? ARGH!!! ok !!!!!!!! i sat beside her and spoke her name.

"lucia? lucia!hmmm luce? luce? luce!"

she opened an eye.

"GET OUT!"
"Please dont! I'm sorry i called you luce but i needed you to wake up"
"ugh fine but why me? why not lisanna or something?"

i felt a pain in my chest....i wanted to take lucia not lisanna or someone and also no one is talking to me at the moment because i kinda had a fight earlier with gray and took it a bit toooooo far.... but I'm not gonna let lucia see me sad or annoyed or anything!!

"well to be honest....... no one is talking to me at the moment"
"ok then what? you have one minute to tell me"
"well make it 10 minutes to show you"
"ok"

i grinned and grabbed her hand then jumped out the window. i was about to laugh at her face of shock when i seen what she was wearing, i could feel myself blush at her i mean like daaaamn she is looking cute but its way too much for a guy to handle.

"uh...."
"i didn't think you would to that!!!!! its freezing!"
"i d-didn't k-know......."

she looked at herself and i could see her remembering what she wore to bed.

"lets go inside"
"here"

i gave her my top to keep warm but when she puts it on she looks cute!

"you look cute lu!"
"lu?"
"its your new nickname!"
"call me Luce but only for tonight"
"really? ok!"

i hug her tightly then when i let go i grab her hand and started running to firefly hill. when i got there , i don't know why but i made her sit on my lap.

"uh natsu?"
"yeah luce?"
"w-why am i-i on y-your lap?"
"i wanted you to see this with me"
"..."

i gave her the old toothy grin of mine.then i remembered..

"luce?"
"yeah?"
"i just remembered.., couldn't virgo get you clothes?"
"oh yeah!"

she stood up and got her key.

"Open gate of the virgin, Virgo!!"
"yes hime?"
"could you get me some warm clothes from my suitcase?"
"yes hime"

virgo got her clothes and i turned around to let luce dress.

"thanks virgo and you can look now natsu!"

i hear luce tell me this and look at her. she looks amazing in her clothes. its like a date.. NO NATSU! WHAT AM I THINKING????????????? I-I DONT L-LOVE LUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Punishment hime?"
"No virgo!"
"you look beautiful luce! lets make this a date!"
"i will go now! enjoy your date!"

virgo disappeared and i saw luce blushing so much! i smiled at her>

"sit beside me luuuuce"
"o-ok"

as she sat beside me i lay down on the grass, it was warm and soft she also lay down.

"i miss you"
"r-really?"
"yeah....why did you leave?"
"y-you and everyone ....attacked me....... Kicked me out team Natsu......"

I see a tear roll down her face and I notice she has more in her eyes, I don't want her to cry since it makes me sad to see her like that...

"i don't remember..... maybe we were put under a spell?"
"maybe"
"so join me again please?"
"I cant, even though I want to..... I also want to be with my sisters and my friends"
"oh"
"but I will visit you! our guild isn't that fare away in magnolia!"
"cool!"

yas! she isn't that far away! we could visit each other and still be friends!! we laugh and chat like old times, laying on the soft warm grass under the dark sky and the bright and beautiful moon. I stop laughing as I smell a firefly.

"na---"

I put a hand over her mouth to stop her from talking and point at the sky. they start to glow, one by one. her face lights up with happiness and her smile is so wide and cute as she looks at the fireflies with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"N-Natsu....."
"i know you love watching them and these are meant to be the brightest ones ever"
"they are a lot brighter than any I have ever seen.... thank you"

tears start pouring from her eyes but I can tell they aren't caused by sadness they are caused by happiness. I have an idea!! I kniw its crazy but hopefully it will work!

"luce?"
"y-yeah?"
"will you go out with me?"
"u-umm ok then"
"great!"

I kiss her and the wipe her tears before I start getting teary eyed. I then hug her and I kinda blush when she hugs me back. I then close my eyes and start falling asleep while I hold her tightly. I then feel a blanket get put over me but I pretend to sleep as I hear lucia talk.

"Alyia?"

oh... its that exceed that lucy owns and who beat up wendy with two simple spells but then healed her and now her wendy and Carla are all good friends!

"hello lucia"
"what are you doing?"
"helping you two lovebirds to stay warm tonight"
"shhhhh...ok"
"lucy knew you loved him and sinead
told me to give you a blanket"
"thanks"

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! HOLD THE HELL UP!!!! LUCE LOVES ME?????? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??????????? I MEAN IM HAPPY BUT ..... God YES!!!!!!! Thank Mavis!! I dream of all the fun memories we have had ... So far