Chapter 20 ~ Last note

"Jack! We're going to the beach, coming with us?" Skyler asked as he pushed the door open. I shot Jayden an apologized look and said to Skyler I was going with them.

"Why was Jayden in your room?" Skyler asked to me as we stepped out of the house. "He wanted to talk." I shrugged. Skyler's face fell. "Oh, I'm sorry I did-" I cut him off. "Don't be sorry and exactly you didn't know." His looked confused. "Why didn't you stay with him?"

"Because we're going to the beach, remember our promise?" He nodded. "Well, I'm keeping that promise."

We reached the flower shop and we bought 2 roses. One for me and one for Skyler. "So this is for Rachel, right?" Tyler asked carefully. "Yeah, we promised to each other each time we go to the beach we'll bring flowers with us, roses to be more specific." Our faces fell and Tyler noticed. "O my god, sorry." He kissed my forehead and kissed Skyler on his lips. Yup, on his lips. They are together now. I'm genuinely happy for them. I smiled. Tyler looked at me confused. "Why are you smiling?" He asked. "Well, I'm just really happy for you and Skyler. By the way, does Skyler know... about, y'know?" I asked carefully in case Skyler didn't know. "Yeah, he does." he smiled to me. "Good, because I don't think I can keep that a secret from him." Skyler smiled and shook his head, looking at the ground. "What is it?" I asked Skyler. "Nothing lil' bro. Nothing leave it." He said laughing softly.

"What are you going to do?" Skyler asked as we we're sitting on the beach. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "About Jayden?" "Oh.." I looked at the ground. "I don't know." I shrugged. "He is being so nice to me. I know who are the letters or well, note are from. It's from Jayden." I looked up slowly to see his reaction. His face was surprised. "Really? Whoa, I didn't expect that." He chuckled. I smiled. "Neither did I, but it's sweet y'know." I lied back on my back in the sand I sighed. "He's so sweet to me and all I am is a dick." I closed my eyes. "Then give him a chance. Don't be such a dick." He paused for a second. "And uhm, just for your knowing, He's a good kisser." Skyler chuckled. My eyes widened slightly and I hit him on this chest, hard. "Ouch, what was that for?" He said, rubbing the place I hit him. "That's not funny, you had to kiss him earlier then me and you don't even liked him!" He shook his head and laughed. "Nope and I never will, first He's your's second, I have a beautiful boyfriend now." He looked over at Tyler who was surfing alone. Really, you saw in his eyes he was in love with him. Not just love him. It was really sweet to see that. "So, when we're back home.-" He poked me hard on my chest. "You, are gonna talk with Jayden if you're like it or not." I rolled my eyes but nodded.

"We can go." Tyler said when he dried himself and changed his clothes in the toilets with a bit of help from Skyler of course. I took a deep breath and nodded. Tyler patted my shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back. Apparently Sky told him. I don't mind. Tyler is Skyler's boyfriend I understand.

I knocked on the door. The whole way back home Tyler and Skyler had hold my hands because I kept zoning out, I became dangerous. What if he changed his mind... What i- The door creeped open and I saw Ryan. "Damien." He smiled. "What can I do for you?" Ryan chuckled. I smiled at him. "Is Jayden here?" He shook his head. "No he isn't but he said when I saw you I need to give you this." He gave me a note. I smiled to him and thanked him. I turned around and went to my own room. And I immediately regretted it. "Boys please." I said when I saw Tyler and Skyler making out on the bed. Both their heads shut up. "And?" Skyler asked. I held up the note. "Well, read it." Tyler pushed.

I opened it.

Dear Damien,

By know you're reading this note I assume Ryan gave it too you. I wanted to talk to you but you obvious didn't want to talk. Well, then here it goes.

When I wanted to talk to you I wanted to say sorry. For making this notes, I don't know if you knew they were from me but still.. Sorry I made the notes instead of telling you.

I'm sorry that I was being a dick, with Skyler kissing and all. He told me you liked me. I knew about that thing you had with Tyler. It kinda broke my heart.

Now I'm here, writing another note to you. It was supposed to be the third one with a sweet sentence on in, but I guess it's not going to happen haha.

Seriously Damien, when I see you my whole world lites up. All those memories I had, and probably gave to you were the memories I'll never forget. You, sitting on the beach, focusing on your notebook. I knew you were looking at me but who cares? Right nobody.

Your the sweetest guy I ever met. When you were mad at me I thought it couldn't worser. To keep my mind of you I went to Skyler again. Don't know why.

If you want to find me, I'm at the beach. You're favorite place.

I hope I'll see you there because if I don't.. I don't know if I can handle it any longer..

Damien, I love you.

Love,

Not so anonymous anymore,

Jayden.

I smiled at the note and wiped a tear away. "What did it say?" Skyler asked worried when he saw tears on my cheek. "He's just so sweet, I don't deserve him. I was being a dick and an asshole and he still wants me. What if I hurt him later?" I cried. "That's called true love Jack and I know you won't you love him too much to hurt him." Skyler tried to calm me. "But I already hurt him Sky! I already did." I buried my face in my hands. "Hey, calm down. You didn't know right? You didn't know he likes you." I shook my head with it still in my hands. "Right, then you didn't on propose. He will forgive you Jack. Really." Skyler said. "Jayden loves you to much to let you go. So get you're arse up and go to that beach!" Tyler finished. I looked up and nodded. "Okay, I'll go."

Looks like I'm going to the beach..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N On the right side is 'Louis Tomlinson - Look after you'. I just LOVE his voice, i don't know if it's fit the story but i think it does. :)

I love you all of you !!