Chapter 5 ~ Why are you here?

(warning, not anything smut but.. it's kinda sad.. sorry)

“Okay! Random questions! I really want to know you better Jack!”Tyler cheered and winked at me. “Awww, that's sweet of you.” I said and placed a sloppy kiss on his cheek. Tyler turned a deep shade of red and I chuckled. “What's going on between you two?” Ryan said, pointing at me and Tyler. “Oh! First question!” Tyler shouted and I winced. “Jeez, Tyler. Calm down. I don't want to be deaf you know..” I said, holding my hand against my right ear. “Sorry babe.” Tyler said with a smirk. My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock. “Seriously this is creepy, answer my damn question and explain!” Ryan said with a hint of irritation. “Sorry mate. Well, me and Tyler are just being friendly at each other.” I said, looking Ryan straight in his eyes. I raised my eyebrow. “Is there something wrong with being friendly to each other?” Ryan slowly shook his head. “No, but you two are a little bit to friendly to each other.. I mean, I'm not giving any of you a kiss on the cheek or will call you babe.” Suddenly Jayden stood up and rushed out of the room. The three of us stared at the door with confusing. “What was that?” Tyler asked. “I don't know, I'll go check on him.” We nodded and Ryan got up and walked out the room. “Oh Ry wait!” Tyler called Ryan back. “If he's okay, you don't have to come back, let him calm down. We'll do this another time okay?” “Yeah sure Ty.” Ryan said whilst nodding. Ryan left the room and Tyler turned to me. “Do you know what's wrong with Jayden? Since their conversation in class he is acting.. well different that usual. Like how I know him. Is there something I should know about him what you and Ryan know, but I don't?” I paused for a moment, mentioning to Tyler not to speak. “Why are they even here? Why are you even here?” I asked with a lot confusing. Now I'm thinking about it, I don't even know why Tyler nor Jayden and Ryan are here. We never talked about it, I know we know each other not that long but I wanna know that right now.. Tyler sighed and put his arm around me and we both laid down on the bed.

“At my hometown, I was a nice kid, maybe you won't think that off me but yeah, I was until my parents got divorced. It really broke me. After they divorced I started to live by my dad because my mom didn't have enough money to take care for the both of us. She barely has enough money to take care of herself-”

He swallowed and closed his eyes. I wiped the tear away that was rolling down his cheek. “It's okay, if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. We can talk about it another time.” He shook his head. “No, I started to tell so I'm gonna finish it.” He said. “Okay, well then go on when you want to.” I said softly. He paused for another moment before continue.

“-When I lived at home with my dad. Every now and then I went to my mums house to make dinner for her with the food I bought with my one money and every Sunday I cleaned the house a bit. At one point my father changed his mind completely. He started to drink. He was drunk every night and h-he started to hit me and said that it was all mine fault, but I swear at that time, it wasn't mine fault.” While he was speaking he opened his eyes. When he stopped talking the looked at the ground and swallowed again. “It never was my fault.” He whispered. “He started to beat me up every Wednesday-”

His head shot up and he looked at me with wide eyes. “What's wrong?” I looked at him confused. “Now I'm saying it, I know now why my dad started to beat me at Wednesdays!” He exclaimed. “That was the day my mum and dad divorced!” He half shouted. “But back to what I was saying.”

“and keep telling me I was worthless and refused me to let me go to my mum. Every Friday after school I went to my mum when my dad needed to work till late so he wouldn't notice that I was late at home. When I started high school I was like 12. When I was 15 I came to the conclusion that I was probably bi. I stopped looking at girls and started notice boys. I was afraid to tell my dad because, you know, he was beating me. My mum found out that I was bi. She took it very well and she wanted me to tell my dad, she didn't know about the bruised and stuff. When me and my mum came to my house to tell my dad. He was lying on the couch with an empty bottle of wine. How everything turned out between my mum and dad I don't know but my dad ended up in a rehab and me in here since my mum couldn't take care of us both. But I'll never returned to one of my parents. I'm going to live on my own when I finished school, when I'm old enough and when I have a proper job.” He finished and I gave him a tight hug. “That's tough mate.” I said. He shrugged. “Yeah, I'm here now for like 2 years or so, maybe shorter but I did learn how to deal with it.” I looked at the ground. “Jack, what's wrong?” I sat back up and shook my head. “Nothing special. Just some memories.” I felt a hand on my back. “Please, say it. You heard mine drama. Now I want to hear yours.. Well, I mean not your drama.. but.. I mea-an..” He sighed and I chuckled. “It's fine. I know what you mean.” I said, giving him a peck. “Now spill.” He said. “Well, when you talked about never going back. Or well, not going back to live with them. I was thinking, would I be able to see Skyler ever again? Or my parents? I don't hate them for sending me here but I'm kinda disappointed in them. That they didn't accept me for who I am.” Tyler cupped me cheek with one hand and made my head turn so I was looking at him and kissed me, hard. It turned out in a hot make out session.

“What was that for?” I asked him, still trying to catch my breath. “First, admit we both needed it-” I snorted and nodded. “-second, Damien, you are perfect just the way you are. That you're parents didn't accept you don't mean you won't have to see them ever again. Did they say they never wanted to see you again?” I shook my head. “No, when I left at home they said they loved me but I needed to change my mind about who I like. That I need to stop liking boys.” he looked at me in disbelief. “They told you they loved you but you need to change? You can't choose who you love! No matter what gender, love is love nothing else.” He shouted angry. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. “It's okay now, I won't change for them. Until we both find our perfect boyfriend we have each other okay? Please remember that, I'm not gonna change for anyone unless I want to change by myself, which I don't so that's out of the point.” He nodded and kissed me again. I pulled away when we heard a know on the door. “Yeah, come in.” Tyler called. “Are you both okay in here? We heard Tyler shouting and we were in our room. For you're knowing these aren't thin so Tyler shouted really loud.” Ryan said, opening the door and walking towards us to sit on the bed. Jayden followed and sat down without saying a word. “Are you okay again Jay?” I asked him. He looked up with tears in his eyes. “I-i-” He started. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he froze. Wauw, normally I wouldn't be able to move when he touches me. Ugh.. not in the sexual way.. “You don't have to tell, just tell us if you are okay or not.” He nodded. I smiled. “Good.” “Want to continue random questions?” I asked to the three of them. “Well, Jayden and I want to tell you something.” Ryan said stealing a glance at Tyler who nodded. “What do you mean?” To be honest, not knowing what someone's gonna say is really scary.

“Well, why me and Jayden are here.” Ryan said, bloody serious..

Okay.. I'm scared now, he never has been so serious.. What could it be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello beautifulsss :D Yeaahh a cliffhanger :D I'm evil now aren't I? :3 Did you enjoyed this chappie, btw, do you like a bit drama? i don't.. but if i don't put drama in it, maybe it will be boring or something... :( Well i'm gonna leave you with this, the next chappie can me a little bit .. idk, sad? really sad? A friend of mine helped me with writing, well, gave me an idea for it :) On the right side is Jayden ! :)