Prologue

Damien was kicked out the house by his parents for being bi.

They'd send him to Mr. Daniels home school with other kids from his age. His parents thought it would change his mind, but what will happen when Damien meets his Roommate's best friend?

Read and find out !

~ If you're uncomfortable with gay stuff then don't read. It may involve smut ghehe, I'll warn you in the beginning of the chapter(s) don't judge ;) ~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

"Skyler please say something. Don't hate me for it. I can't help it." I begged my twin brother. "I don't know what to say, only that I don't mind it." My eyes light up. "You don't?" I asked him in disbelief. He shook his head. "No Jack, I really don't." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes at my nickname. "My name is Damien, stop calling me that.. It's annoying." My last name is Jackson. About 12 years ago Skyler didn't know a good nick name for me so he choose would shorten our last name to Jack. Since then he started to call me that. My parents didn't mind though, they even say it to! I pulled him in a tight hug. "Thanks Sky, I really appreciate that." He patted my back and I winced. "What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Nothing." I saw in his eyes that he didn't believe me. "Take off your shirt Damien." Skyler said sternly. I know he is my twin brother and only 7 minutes older but still, that voice scares the shit out of me. I took my shirt off and turned my back to him. "Who did this?" He asked, slightly stroking the bruise. "Some people from school, it isn't important Skyler, really." I put my shirt back on. "Do they know? That you are bi?" He asked. Seriously his eyes shot fire. I sighed. "Yeah, they do. They figured out." I looked down at my feet. "How?" He growled. "I was reading gay stuff on my phone and one of our classmates took my phone and he started to read it. I tried to talk it back but his friends held me back." "When did it started Damien and why didn't you tell me?" He shook his head. "Why didn't I noticed it." He muttered to himself. "First, I really tried to hide it and every time you weren't at school or you weren't with me, they started to hit me. First it was just a simple punch but after a while they started to beat me up. Second, I didn't want you to worry about it. Third, I already said it but, I tried my best to hide it and by your reaction I guess I did it good." He chuckled and nodded. "You're good at hiding something bro. When are you going to tell mum and dad?" I sat back on my chair and sighed. "I don't know, first I want to go to the beach. Going with me?" He nodded and we both made our way downstairs. "Mum! Dad! Me and Skyler are going to the beach! Do you have any flowers?" I shouted from the hallway. "Yeah! Just take one of the flowers in the hallway." My mum shouted back. I looked around and saw a bunch of flowers. "Okay thanks! Bye!"

It was not so far so we walked towards it. We arrived at the beach and walked towards the water. "I miss you baby so freaking much" I whispered and threw the flower in the sea. I wiped my tears away. "I wish you were still here." I heard Skyler whisper and he did the same as me, he also threw his flower at the sea. Our arms around each other shoulders we watched it float away.

"Mum, where is dad?" I asked my mum as I walked into the kitchen for dinner. "He will be here soon." After a couple of minutes my dad walked the kitchen and kissed my mum hello. "Hello boys, how was your day?" My dad asked me and my brother. "School was boring as usual-" Tyler started. "-and we went to the beach." I finished him. My dad face fell and he swallowed. "It has been 5 years today right?" I nodded and fight back the tears. "I also need to tell you both something. Skyler already knows." My mum took her seat next to dad. "What is it baby?" My mum asked sweetly. I swallowed."Well, I think, no I know for sure." I paused for a moment "Well, i-i am bi." I said playing with my food. When I didn't hear response I looked up. "So what do you guys think?" I looked really scared right now. "May your mum and I talk about it?" My dad ask slowly. I slowly nodded and went to my bedroom followed by Skyler. "What do you think they are gonna say?" I asked Skyler laying down on my bed. "I don't know jack, but I hope it's good."

"Damien! Skyler! Come down for a minute!" My dad called from under the stairs. I looked at Skyler. He gave me a hug and we went downstairs. "yeah?" I asked as I sat down. After what I heard I immediately regretted it.

"We decided to sent you to a private school to let you think. You are leaving tomorrow. Me and your mother hope that you will change your mind. We don't appreciate you being bi. We do want two straight sons." My dad said. I let the tears stream down my cheeks and nodded. There was nothing that I could do or say to change their minds. Skyler scooted over to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's gonna be alright." He whispered in my ear.

I hope he is right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope you liked the prologue :) Next week I'll post chapter 1 :)

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share