Chapter 1 ~ Moving in

I was standing in front of a huge building. I knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later a women swung the door open. "Hi, how can I help you?" The women asked with a sweet voice. "Uhm, my name is Damien, my mum called yesterday." I said to her. She was thinking for a moment before answering. "Oh yeah right, I'm sorry. Damien Jackson." She flashed me a smile and mentioned me to follow her. We stood in a hallway. It was really pretty. There was a stairs that went upstairs. The furniture were in cheerful colors. (A/N I'm sorry, I'm terrible at describing rooms. Just imagine something big and beautiful ghehe :) Back to the storyyy :D ) She showed me the living room, the kitchen and other rooms I needed to know where it was. We went upstairs and I saw a dark door. It fell upon between all the bright colors. I'm wondering, is it maybe a door that you can't go in? Like a room with a secret? "Sorry miss.." I started but she cut me off. "Please call me Emily." She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Ehm, Emily? What's behind that door?" I said pointing towards the dark door. "That's Ryan's and Jayden's door. They are the first one who came here. They are the cousins of Mr. Daniels. Their parents threw them out of the house. I don't know why though. Come on, I'll show you your room. It's next to them." We walked to the door. "Oh, you have a roommate too." I nodded. Damn, I hoped for a room alone But a roommate can't be bad.. Could it?

She knocked on the door and waited for an answer from the person inside the room. "Yeah, come in." A voice called and she opened the door. There were two beds in the middle of the room against the wall. On both of the sides was a desk. The boy turned around. He smiled to me and he looked at Emily. "Hi Emily, who's this?" He asked her. "Well Tyler, this is Damien Jackson. He will be your new roommate." He smiled to me again and held out his hand. "Hi, nice to meet you. With my company you will love it." He winked. I took his hand and shook it. I chuckled. "You're certainly not a shy boy. Before you'll be nice and all. I'm bi. Just for your knowing." He fake gasped and his mouth fell open. "Oh no.. this is a disaster! Two bi's in one room!" He playfully slapped my shoulder and let out a giggle. Yes, he let out a giggle. "O, thank god." I smiled in relief. "Well, it's good to see that you two can go along with each other. Damien, You can leave your clothes in the same closet as Tyler so keep your clothes apart so you won't wearing each other clothes. Tyler will give you the rules." Emily said and left the room.

I had put my clothes in the closet and Tyler gave me the rules.

1. Everyone needs to wake up at 7AM.

2. You need to be in your room at 11PM.

3. School starts at 8:10AM.

4. You aren't allowed to call with your parents. ( Since they have sent you here. )

5. Sleep overs are allowed. ( Thank god! )

Tyler didn't say more rules so apparently they have no more.. or he is just not telling them. There was a knock on the door, before waiting for an answer the door swung open and I froze. There he was, the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. He had brown hair and had his hair brushed to the left side with a gray beanie over his hair. The most beautiful blue eyes you can drown into by only looking at it in one second. "Ty, can I have your laptop for a moment? Mine crashed again." The boy said. "Yeah sure, it's on the desk." Tyler answered. "But, your favorite color is blue?" Tyler asked to me. "Dude, what ar.." Jayden starts but stops when he sees me. "Oh, you weren't talking about me, who is this?" He looked from Tyler to me, from me to Tyler and then back to me. "This my friend, is Damien Jackson, he will be my roommate." Tyler said proud and winked at Jayden causing Jayden to smirk. Huh? "Well, Damien, my name is Jayden, I hope you are aware of Tyler being gay." He said while looking at Tyler. Tyler slapped his arm. "I'm not gay Jay! I'm bi! How more often do I need to tell you that!" He almost yelled at Jayden. "Whoaa mate calm down. I was only joking." Jayden said, putting his hands up in defence. "What if he didn't know? What if he was homophobic?" Tyler shot him a glare. I chuckled. I shook my head, smiling down at the bedsheets. "What's so funny?" Tyler asked me. This time with his normal voice, not shouting, yelling or anything, but a little bit confusing in it. I looked up at him. "Tyler, we both know I'm not." His face turned from confused to a smile. "I know, but he doesn't." He said annoyed. Wauw, talking about mood swings. Jayden started the laptop and Tyler continue asking. "So you were talking, you're favorite color is blue?" I nodded. "Jup, I'm 17 and I have a twin brother Skyler. He is 7 minutes older then me. I hate people who beat someone up, I love it when people I care about can see when I'm okay and when I'm not. Like Skyler can see how I feel with only looking me in the eyes. Sometimes it's nice, but sometimes it's annoying. Like when you wanted to be alone." I said remembering him. I really love Skyler but since my parents kicked me out of the house to this.. I won't see him so often.. I closed my eyes and I felt a tear ran down my cheek. I wiped it away and flashed a smile to Tyler. "You okay?" Tyler asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I just really miss him, I didn't see him like one day I know, but he was like my best and only friend I had and I could share anything with him." I said, still with my eyes closed. I felt a pair arms around me and I guess Tyler pulled me in his arms. I need to admit. This felt nice.

Maybe staying here isn't so bad as I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello beautifulss ! :) You were here reading the first chapter of 'My roommate's best friend' a gay story. On the right side is Damien :) Its wasn't a long chappie was it? No? Iknow.. but the next one will be long.. it was a good 3 pages at word so i hope it will be 3 pages on Wattpad to :) I hope i can post every monday and friday :)

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share