Nuclear

We're walking through the woods somewhere in south Dakota.

"Is this entire state uphill?" Murphy complains. "Where are we anyway?"

"According to this map, we're in the Black Hills of south Dakota." Warren informs.

"I miss the truck." Cassandra says.

"Me too." I say. I don't know why but I've been feeling pretty dizzy and nauseous lately.

"At least we're out of that damn horde." Warren says.

"There's nothing to kill out here." 10k complains.

"That's fine by me." Warren says. I stop walking when I feel like I'm gonna fall down and rest my hands on my knees to regain my balance. 10k notices and stops walking.

"Hold up!" He shouts and everyone stops and looks at me. Doc walks up to me.

"You doing okay Nuka?" He asks concerned.

"I'm not feeling to hot." I admit. Doc feels my forehead.

"You don't got a fever." He states. I nod then look at 10k.

"Can you carry me?" I ask. He nod before stepping in front of me and holding his hands out behind him. I climb on his back wrapping my arms around his neck and he holds my lower thighs to keep me from falling. Then we start walking again.

"We need to find a place to make to soon, Nuka isn't feeling well and my dogs is getting tired." Doc says.

"There's supposed to be a little town nearby called Edgemont. I'll take a compass reading at this next ridge up here." Warren says.

"Can't we just take a break?"" Doc asks.

"A quick one." She says stopping at the top of the hill. Cassandra walks over to the edge of the hill.

"Oh my god." She says looking at something in the distance. "Look." She says. We walk up next to her to see what she's looking at. It was Mount Rushmore but some had spray painted trails of blood coming out of the presidents mouths.

"Now who in the hell did that?" Warren asks.

"Some daredevil with a sick sense of humor." Doc says.

"Is that Mount Rushmore?" 10k asks.

"This is why we can't have nice things." Murphy states.

"I think it's awesome." 10k says. Doc hits him in the arm in disapproval.

"If I ever catch who did that, they're gonna get a whoopin'." Warren says.

"They're getting one from me too." I state.

"Did I just hear that right? You tagged the liberty bell." Doc points out.

"Yeah, and I wanted to tag Mount Rushmore while we were here but some fucklet stole my thunder." I say. Warren and Doc shake their heads in disapproval.

"Come on. Let's find that town. It's gonna get dark soon." Warren while she starts walking again. I get back on 10k's back we all follow her. We walk for a while before Murphy starts complaining again.

"We've been walking for hours. Admit it, Columbus, you're lost." He says.

"Give it a rest, Murphy. Warren knows where she's going." Doc says. Then asks more quietly. "You know where your going Warren?"

"Well we should've hit the town by now. And for the record, Columbus was lost when he discovered America." Warren says.

"And look how that turned out." Murphy says.