The Sisterhood

10k and I are helping Cassandra walk as we go through the halls of this building Citizen Z said there was food and a guy named Chester is. She cut her leg jumping over a barbed wire fence and now it's all infected. I found out what's been causing my nausea, but I'm to nervous to tell anybody so I'm just keeping it to myself for now. We see two figure step in front of us and we all raise our weapons.

"Hold it right there." She says. One of the figures shines a light and Murphy's face.

"It's the damn wonder twins." Murphy says. We all lower our weapons after seeing it was Mack and Addy. We all smile.

"Guys." Warren says.

"Hey!" We all cheer happily exchanging hugs with them.

"Never, I mean never, ever, in a million years, truly did I think I'd see you guys again." Doc says while giving them hugs.

"Citizen Z send you guys?" Mack asks.

"Yeah. He told us there was food and somebody named Chester who could help us out." Cassandra says.

"Yeah, he told us that too. We're starting to have our doubts." Mack says.

"Okay, well he should be, you know what, right down there. Let's hit it." Warren says and we all follow her down a hall.

"Hello." Warren says going into a room and we all follow her.

"Well I guess we found Chester." Addy says walking over to a dead body sitting at a desk in the room. "Hello Chester." She says before bashing his face several tines with her Z whacker. We all stare at her.

"Somebody got up on the wrong side of the apocalypse." Murphy says. I try to keep myself from throwing up but the smell and the sight of Chester's now bashed in face face was too much for me to handle and I hurl all over the floor in front of me. 10k rushes over and rubs my back to try and make me feel better.

"Is she okay." Mack asks.

"She's been really nauseous lately and I'm pretty sure sight of the of a guys skull getting bashed in didn't help." Doc explains. Warren walks over to Mack.

"What happened to you guys out there?" She asks.

"She's working out some stuff." Mack says. "You know things can catch up with you."

"Chester?" We hear Citizen Z's voice in the other room. "You got them yet? You got my team? Hello? Anyone?" We walk into the room and see Citizen Z on a screen.

"Warren? Addy it's... Hey, hey, hey! Up here! It's your old pal, Citizen Z. Oh it's everyone. Hi, everyone. Hi! Addy looking gorgeous as always." Citizen Z says smiling. Addy giggles. "Oh you must be Mack. Huh, kinda thought you'd be taller."

"I thought you'd be old enough to shave." Mack jokes. I laugh.

"Hey, Murphy. Squeeze in so I can see you." Citizen Z says. Murphy moves so he can be seen.

"Oh, hey. Yeah lookin' good, sir. So guess what? I've got good news. California's back. They're alive and online, well most of them. But they're getting ready for you, and the dream is alive. The mission is a go, thanks to yours truly. That's good news, right?"

"Good news would be a package of Oreos and a couple gallons of milk." 10k states.

"Oh, oh yeah, right. Sorry. Down the same hall, next door on your right. Should be everything you need. I can't tell you how good it is to see you all again." He tells us.

"Yeah. Good to see us too, kid." Doc says before we all leave the room. Once we all get some food we leave and get back on the road. We drive for a while before we start to see zombie kids walking on the side of the road. Addy makes Warren stop so she can give one of the zombie kids mercy. She raises her bat but freezes and just stares at the zombie.