The Cannibals

Addy and I stepped out of the trailer after the two girls gave us a makeover. They dressed us in extremely revealing clothes. I was wearing a pair of really short shorts and a tight strapless tube top, that was only big enough to cover my chest so practically my entire body was exposed.

"You look beautiful." One of they girls said to us.

"We look like post apocalyptic strippers. Jesus." Addy says.

"More like bait." The other girl says.

After a while when no ones looking Addy and I enter a tunnel in the camp. I searched for a light switch since it was dark, once I found one and turned the lights on I was greeted by a counter of knives and other sharp objects.

"God I hope we're not eating dog." Addy says. I turn around to see her looking at something on a table, but its under a tarp.

"I bet you my next Twinkie it's something worse." I say. She takes a deep breath before lifting the tarp and revealing a human leg and a bloody mess the other leg used to be. We both gasp and I pull the tarp away completely to see a man with his mouth sewn shut, struggling as he tries to free himself. Addy and I look at him in horror with our hands over our mouths to keep us from screaming. We run out of the tunnel and Tobias grabs us.

"Dinners ready!" He shouts. He pulls Addy and I back in the room we were in earlier, then he brings the man with one leg in and slices off a piece of skin and tries to feed it to us. We both refuse and looks at the lady who's expression still remains emotionless.

"Now you've upset mama." He tells us. Then two men walk in the room.

"Fresh meat." One of the men say. Tobias grabs Addy and I then follows them to the front gate to there camp. At the gate I see Garnett on the outside talking to one of the men. Tobias grabs me and Addy, putting a knife to Addy's throat and a gun to my head, and we approach the gate.

"Garnett!" Addy and I scream in unison.

"Apparently you've been talking to my little sunshine." Tobias says.

"Garnett! Get us out of here! These people are sick!" Addy screams. Tobias presses his knife against Addy's skin.

"Say that again I will eat your heart." He threats.

"Apparently we both have something the other wants. Perhaps we can make a deal. Give me back my sunshine, you can have your precious Addy and Nuka." Tobias offers Garnett.

"Nah, I'm not gonna negotiate with a cannibal. You're gonna give me Addy and Nuka, were gonna walk away, and you can eat anyboy you want." Garnett says.

"You know the first rule of negotiation is the person who wants it least win."

"If you harm them, we'll kill every last one of you." Garnett puts his hand up like he's about to signal something.

"Kill away. Frankly I've had about all the zombie apocalypse I can take. But of course you and the girls, will be the first to die." Garnett buts his hand back down.

"That what I thought. Do you know what the second rule of negotiation is?" Tobias asks. Garnett shakes his head.

"What?" Garnett asks. Tobias whistles and a guy in the group pulls a tarp from a machine gun.

"The guy with the 50 caliber machine gun wins." Tobias say and the gun on the gun fire warning shoots at the ground.

"You gonna give me back my sunshine? Or do we continue this conversation in hell?" Tobias asks.

"Stop." We hear Cassandra yell as she runs up to the gate, stopping next to Garnett.

"Let them go Tobias." She demands.