7989

I looked around again. It was the boy's voice.

Is he a ghost?

'Partly' he answered in my head.

I stop my tracks outside of father's study room.

"What's wrong my dear, don't tell me you want to run away?"
Father asked looking worriedly at me.

For a second I thought he was back to normal, he was the father that I used to know.

'Just follow what he asks' the voice spoke again.

Who and what are you?

I tried to ask back while still following father as he leads us up to my room.

I'm more worried why I am so calm in this situation.

'No, no you are doing good, just stay calm and follow what he asks'

I tried to give some hope to the unknown person or thing.

'Don't worry, you will meet me soon' the voice said and we both finally arrived at my room.

My father came in and sat on my bed and I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Now take of your clothes" he asked.

You gotta be kidding me. I looked at him with a confused face.

"Now, don't be that embaressed with your father, I am your father, and I will be taking care of you after tonight." He said smiling wickedly.

Now where is that voice.

'I am still here' the voice appeared again.

'Just make time for me okay, i'm planning something' he continued.

What is he planning?

"Well father, but can't you give me some privacy time for my own, don't you trust own your daughter" I tried to act cute and innocent, praying that he would get out from my room for just a while.

He thought for a while. "It is not that I don't trust you, it's just that..." he went out of words.

Well maybe he still loves her daughter.

A love obssesed maybe.

"I am giving you a full 15 minutes okay, please don't leave me okay, i still love you as my daughter, and I don't want anything bad happen to you especially your beauty"

And when I though there was still a hint of humanity in his heart, he was still with his obssesd beauty.

I do love him and I know, it is crazy but he is my father. I am not one of those spoiled brats who would hate their parents whole heartedly.

I only hate him because the things that he had done and his crazy hobby.

He justs need help, and I can't do anything alone, I need help.

I hugged him without thinking.

"I love you father, and I always do" I whispered on his chest.

Maybe if I could or could not escape him, at least I got a one last hug from him.

I only just wanted to love.

"Be a good girl, okay, I am waiting outside" he patted my head and left the room, locking it.

I sighed, he still doesn't trust me.

'Nice acting' the voice appeared back.

"Show yourself" I spoke softly.