What If

I took in the view in front of me. I have never seen this place before. I was truly amazed by the night lights hanging on each tree

 I was truly amazed by the night lights hanging on each tree

It was a really cool night breeze. Suddenly I remembered an artist singing Cool Night with a rapper.

I like this cool breeze when I'm with you
Your soft lips are coming to me
A sweet heart fluttering, that trembling feeling
Can you feel my heart
We're softly colored by the moonlight on this beautiful night

I smiled as Baekhyun suddenly started to sing the song sweetly that was in my mind. He swinged back and forth our hands that were entertwined together.

Cool night, cool night, with you, with you
I like this cool breeze because I'm with you
You don't have to tell me how you feel, now I know, cool night
Cool night, cool night, cool night

We sang and laugh together when Baekhyun attempts to rap fail. Suddenly another scenery caught my focus and I stop for a while. I have never seen one up this close.

 I have never seen one up this close

"Ferris wheel" I gasped. Maybe I was feeling excited in seeing one. Sorry for remainders, I have never rode before in the 20 years of my life.

"We're here" Baekhyun stated and pulled my arm to the counter ticket. It was not that crowded and not that empty. It took only a minute for Baekhyun to keep pulling me from the counter, lined up our way until we arrived at a cable.

He went first and pulled again my hand getting me inside. I was like suddenly helpless in his arms.

I didn't said or think anything making Baekhyun worried. He caressed again my face. His cold hands brushed lightly my cheeks making me startled a little.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

I blinked for a few times registering what situation I am in.

Suddenly, the cable moved making me quickly grasped onto Baekhyun sweater. I could feel his chest going up and down, giggling.

"Don't tell me you are afraid of heights?" He pulled me closer to him and fixed my arm that was tugging his sweater so both of us were comfortable.

"No, I'm not" I stuttered a little.

Baekhyun pushed my chin upwards with his fingers so I am facing him.

Seriously, my heart is beating like it can popped out anytime because of two reasons, the excitement to finally be on a ferris wheel and the closeness between our faces.

"Taeyeon, you're blushing again" he said teasingly and I quickly hid my face against his neck.

"Okay, scared a little, you have to know this is the first time I rode this" I murmured while smelling his sweet and addicting scent. I'm getting dizzy on what to focus.

Baekhyun or we are almost reaching the top.

"I know, well then look around, don't miss this opportunity then." He said calmly and pushed again my face but now looking in front.

My eyes grew wide in excitement of the beautiful night sky. So this does exist after all, and I was so close to see this much earlier even so.

"Sorry" He whispered against my ear.

I could feel blood raising to my face again. I tried to control it so he won't tease me again.

"For what?" My focus was still on the beautiful night view. The lights shined more brighter then the stars above.

"For not taking you here earlier, they are so much places in Seoul you don't even no" He stated now his head leaning on my shoulder.

Seriously this guy is a professional in skinship.

"It's okay, it's not your fault" I said and there was no response.

it was silence until the second round that he finally lifted his head.

"So as promised I will show you" He suddenly said earning my attention.

"Show what?" I was confused.

"The secret of both of us" and he cupped my face making me face him again but more closer then before.

He had a serious face as we make an eye contact.

When I thought he was going to do what I expect he was going to do, suddenly it all become dark.

I was not with Baekhyun anymore nor I was in a ferris wheel anymore.

I was standing on the street between a kid and a woman.

Mother?

.................................................................................................................

I have classes this week. Sucks.

Anyway just a short and quick update. This story line is just bugging me to finish it quickly.

So again there are some mixed up chapters that I don't know how to fix it. Sorry. Hope you can still understand it.

And just fan girling when I wrote this chapter, I was thinking Baekhyun was wearing the sweater in a picture that is my favourite.

Well then hear me on Saturday.

Bye. 🙋🙋

D.Q