Black Pearl

But..

I was wrong.

It was him.

The monster.

"I never should have trusted you my dear, I almost forgot that your mother was the one who taught you all this time and you" he paused for a while.

He was angry, and it was really scary.

"You are just like her" he pulled my arm roughly pulling me out from the hole.

I looked around, we were actually at our backyard house.

I was surprised for a moment but then terrified when he started pulling me back into the house.

'Scream' the voice was back.

I was angry at the voice who only now appeared but screaming was my only choice.

"SHUT UP" he shouted at me. His face turned red.

'Say you saw ghosts' the voice ordered

"But fa....ther.. I saw a ghost" It was weird calling him a father in this kind of situation.

"You are with me now, how could they appear, you're lying" his voice was strict.

'Kill him' a unison of voice rang in my head.

It hurts so bad that I pulled out from him and closed my ears.

It was repeating again and again.

'Kill him'

"STOP IT" I shouted when knowing it was useless.

I could feel that he was only watching me, he didn't comfort me nor came to me.

I looked at him helplessly.

"They a...re as...king me...to killll youu" The words barely came out from my mouth.

It hurts so much, it's like their commanding was killing my head mentally.

"They are just useless ghost" he said and took my hand back.

"And you are going to join them" he continued pulling me back to the house.

Cat, where are you?

He was my only help.

But it was useless.

Suddenly out of nowhere a boy appeared. He quickly gave a punch to the man's face making him back off but still holding my hand.

"Who did that?" My father asked holding his cheek.

The boy threw another punch on my father's stomache making him fall over.

"WHO FUCKING DID THAT?" My father was shouting as he fell on the ground letting my hands go.

I knew that my father couldn't see the boy but I just stood there.

Maybe it was crazy seeing a man got beaten up by someone who he couldn't see.

The boy step on my father's back.

'Say what I say' he was talking in my mind.

He was the cat.

'I will kill you' he said.

I couldn't say that, I looked at him but he was still looking down on my father.

'Just say it!' The voice ordered and my father sreamed.

"I will kill you" I finally said looking at my pitiful father.

'If you find me' the voice continued.