Lightsaber

I suddenly felt overwelmed by the person in front of me. Not because he was always there when I needed him the most as I was a magnet to danger now but it was because I was dazzled by the beauty in front of me.

In my eyes he literally shined. His uncovered skin which was only his hands and face were like glowing in the dark. His flawless and smooth face that I always dreamed that he was real with me right then, right now.

It was like he was the light for me.

"What are you doing here?" He had the face that you knew he is angry because he cares. Again I felt overwelmed.

"I suppose to be the one questioning that." I suddenly remembered that he can read my mind. I mentally face palmed myself because I do really like to embarass myself in front of him.

But then again, he wasn't in his playful mood now.

"Just aswer me, Taeyeon" there was a slight of strictness in his voice.

I held my breath, collecting and remembering all the things that happened to me until I came here.

Baekhyun had his unreadable expression as I ended my story.

"So you are saying, one of the detective's are in here?" He has a disbelief look now.

I nodded slowly while looking down.

'Please don't be mad'

"How can I not get mad at you, when you really like to cause problems?" He bickered.

"It is not me who wanted this life, I should just not be born or could just end up being one of my dad's dolls" I really hate fighting with him.

It's painful and annoying.

"Would you?" He raised his eyebrows on me underestimating me.

My chest went up and down as the anger build up on me.

'Now why you should be mad at me' His voice rang in my mind putting the fire anger away.

I thought for a while. He's right.

There was silence until he turned his heels and went passed by me.

"Where are you going?" I asked like we didn't had a mere fight before.

"Aren't we going to find your friend?" He said not looking at me.

I followed his back and literally he was like the only light in the tunnel. It would be pitch black if I didn't come close him by an inch.

"Baekhyun, why is suddenly the tunnel so deep and dark, I mean when I escaped through here it was..." I paused thinking the right words.

"Easy? Simple?" He completed my sentence.

"Well, yeah? Why then?" I asked.

"Because I guided you Taeyeon, you just didn't see me" he answered but i'm not that sastified with the answers.

"What is this place? "I keep asking so we won't walk in silence.

"This is a hidden place that had been left long long years ago. And as he starts killing, all the souls lived here incluiding me."

I gulped hard. 'Does that mean they are more ghosts?' I questioned myself.

"Not just any ghosts, by the way" there was a smirk on his face, mocking my bravery.

"I've live with ghosts who almost every night pops up in my bedroom just to ask to kill someone who is actually her own father." I backed up myself.