El Dorado

Loud music were banging into my ears as we both entered the dark room.

It was really dark, and only amout of colourful lights were lighting the dark room.

As we entered more, people were crowding and moving together.

I felt suffocated, so this is what a club is.

'Now you understand, can we go back now?'

Yes, I think I should go back, I felt dizzy with all the loud music around me.

Too late.

"TAEYEON, YOU CAME" Jessica shouted so I can hear her from the loud music.

I only smiled.

"COME ON THE OTHERS ARE WAITING" She pulled my hand leaving from Baekhyun.

I glanced back, he wasn't following.

'Remember what I said, and you'll be fine' Suddenly he disappeared with the ocean of people.

Why do I suddenly felt empty?

..................................

"CHEERS" Our group cheered clanking their drinking glass.

I took a gulp on my water.

'Don't drink' I remembered what he say.

"I'M GLAD YOU CAME TAEYEON, WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO CELEBRATE IF YOU DIDN'T COME" Jessica shouted and her face I could see it was red.

She was drunk.

"WITH WHO DID YOU COME ANYWAY?" Taemin asked besides me. Who was also drunk.

"Alone" I knew the other's didn't hear but they acted like they didn't care.

"COME ON TAEYEON, TRY A SHOT" Jessica said grinning while pouring alcohol into my glass.

I just shooked my head refusing.

"COME ON" The whole table cheered lifting their glasses for another shot.

I acted by also lifting the glass and only sipped a little.

Bitter and it tastes weird.

All of them believe that I drank and continued chit chatting with themselves.

We were on a round couch together with a round table in the middle. I know most of the people who come.

They were all wearing fancy clothes revealing and tight.

I looked at my own clothes, Baekhyun was the one who picked it up for me.

It wore a red top and black shorts also covering me a colourful jacket. (Amber Shake That Brass costume)

I looked around finding someone but i didn't see him.

Did he left me?

No, he wouldn't.

But why is he not invading my mind then.

Baekhyun. I called.

Still no responsed.

"Taemin-shi, where is the toilet?" I asked Taemin besides me.