Peterpan

"Oppa... show me your magic" a little girl cried tugging Baekhyun's sleeves.

He just smiled and pat the girl's head.

"Anything for you, what do you want princess?"

The girl showed her toothy smile "I want a doll"

As Baekhyun wanted to say something a man came in. "That's enough playing my dear, Baekhyun oppa has to go to work now"

The man came closer to them and carried the little girl. "And it's time for you to sleep" He pinched lightly the nose bridge of her .

She shooked her head. "I want to play with oppa more" she whined trying to reach for Baekhyun besides her.

Baekhyun just smiled and carressed her head. "We will play more tomorrow okay?" He showed an ok sign with his other hand.

"Promise you will make me a doll" The man who was carrying her looked confused and glared at Baekhyun.

His smile never left his face around that child. The girl was everything to him. She was his life.

"I promise" He held out his pinky and the girl hook it with her pinky.

"Whatever comes, no matter how hard it is, a promise is a promise"

They both said in unison looking into each other eyes.

............................

"Does she knows about this?" The man also Baekhyun's boss asked.

Baekhyun snickered. "How can you even think of that, she is just 8 years old? Don't be to scared."

"Of course I am, I want to keep her, she is my treasure and forever." The boss said walking around his lab.

Baekhyun was silent he did not know what to say or do.

"Hey kid, don't ever have second thoughts on me okay, we've already made a promise also right" Baekhyun didn't know if the boss was actually sarcasting him with his daughter earlier.

He only nod.

"Good boy, now how is the delivery to Hwang Hospital?" The boss wore on his gloves.

"They needed another kidney for their sudden operation tomorrow morning, so they may will come late this night for it" Baekhyun followed him.

"Only a kidney? I think we should just give them the whole package, right?" The boss entered another room and switched on the lights.

Baekhyun looked around to the familiar room. It's small because it only had two cages, some cutting tools and a large operation table.

One of the cages suddenly made loud clanking noises. The boss only smiled wickedly.

"I know i'm evil, but he is actually a foreigner in vacation. But thanks to your mom, he was lead into here" the boss squatted down so he was the same level as the cage.

"He is from Thailand, and I just know they have very good looking boys from there, we should go there sometime, shouldn't we kid?" The boss continued to blabbered while finding something in his pocket.

"Oh my, I forgot the drug kid, can you ask mom to make some quickly, i really can't wait for this"

With that Baekhyun left the sickening room.

He was sick with all of this and he knows it is wrong.

But he can't do anything about it.

From his life before, this one is much better.

Because there was that kid sleeping safe and sound upstairs.

Kim Taeyeon.