Wow

I do not own Walking Dead but Emily is my character. ♥
Please read Xxl|i_booxX Change Carl Grimes and New girl books. She's truly amazing.

I woke up rubbing my eyes smelling something delicious and I put on a skinny jean Wich was some girls jeans and a sweatshirt Wich belonged to Carl. I might... kinda a lot have a crush on him. I went downstairs and saw Carl on the couch reading comics and Rick was making pancakes.
"Good morning Rick"
"Morning"
I sat on the couch next to Carl " Good morning Sheriff" Then I giggled Wich he laughed.

" Morning Sleeping beauty" He just called me beauty. He regret what he said and turned red. He kept on reading the comics smiling.

I looked at Carl.
" So comics is your hobby?"
He looked back at me.
"More like a collection. My hobby is checking up on Judith every 10minutes. Do you have a hobby?"
I giggled and scratched my head
" I like photography but my camera got lost" He stared at me and our eyes locked. We were both leaning in.

"Pancakes are ready " Rick yelled.
I jumped up and walked to the kitchen. I was eating slowly, I wanted the goodness to last.

-------------
I walked out seeing Maggie "Hi" She said in a weird accent.
We were both sitting on her porch talking about rules and who is who.
"You like him don't you?"
I was staring at Carl walking towards us"
"What no maybe a litt- ok so what?" She giggled.
She stood up " I'll leave you two alone" She winked
"Wait!" She turned around "Yeah?" I just babled " You're pregnant aren't you?" She looked surprised " How do you know?" I giggled " You have that glow" She laughed walking away. Leaving me and Carl alone
"You're eyes are pretty. I mean your jacket" I giggled "This is yours but I like your hat" He laughed and again we stared and my lips were moving towards his. I felt his warm breath. We kissed. I feel so alive with him. How could this happen I've known him for 2 days. He grabbed my back pulling me closer. My hands wipping around his shoulders. We heard clapping. We both pulled apart quickly standing up. It was Carol, Rick, Darryl ,Maggie and uhh what's his name Glenn. They accept this. They laughed and we started giggling with .

Things are going swell. But it still feels empty without nags from my sister.