A Party?

I woke up Carl next to me. I smiled at him and pecked his Lips. I jumped out bed going to Ricks room and  woke up Stella and we went down. I was walking down holding Carls hand.

As we walked down I saw a naked Rick and Michonne on the couch.
"Stella don't come down"
"Why?"
"Just go!"
Carl coughed blood on his hand. I grabbed his hand and studied the blood. He giggled
"Don't worry,  I'll tell you when it happens again!"
Rick walked  to the stairs.
"Umm"
I bumped in
"Nothing happened" I winked at Rick. I grabbed Carls hand and we kept on walking also seeing Michonne.

Maggie and Glenn walked in. I grabbed my crutches and let go of Carl.
"I have good news, the church had working speakers music and decorations. So party tonight at 8-10!"
They walked out super happy. We made pancakes and ate really awkward!

I looked around in Maggie's house for a dress because someone my age lived there. Perfect! A short light blue dress that's bedazzled on the top and it's strapless. It fits perfectly.

I took one crutch and took the dress. I was walking in the street to my  place when I saw Sady walked by. She winked then looked away. I walked in the house struggled to walk up the stairs without Carl. I hope Carl is okay. He told me not to tell anyone about what happened. I think Sady might have something to do with this!