New Scars

*Note that I'm changing the way of my chapters. I'll only write if there is 10 votes and 2 comments. This Chapter is going to be at least 700 words ,I will try. Anyway Enjoy!*

We are scavenging for weapons, but I guess that house is permanent since we have spent 5 nights there. Five nights lonely, five nights without Carl holding me. Five nights without his warm, loving lips on mine. I (little cheesy?) We were currently searching in a old blue house not to far from ours.

I looked in the living room and found stairs going down then a door. I slowly opened it. A empty basement. I looked around just to make sure. I saw a really good worn knife. It's black like the night. It looks like a huntsman knife. I heard Carol calling me and I followed the noise.

We were soon looking through a store for stuff and I got five pairs of cute pj's. We were currently at the food Ile making jokes. We were laughing Alot until we heard a car pull up and the door slowly opening. Carol whispered to stay low and we crouched down. We pulled our weapons out (Carol Pistol and I had a badass knife).

I took a step back and five cans fell on the floor making thousands of clinging sounds. I really regret stepping back. I stood up so did Carol. We held up our weapons. A guy popped up with a silencer gun in his hands. He lifted his head I realized it was the perfect guy with perfect blue eyes. Wait EYE?! I froze up. He ran towards me giving me a a tight squeeze. I hugged back and he cupped my face giving me a warm and spark filled kiss. It felt good but my head was full of curiosity of his eye.

He held my hand while I was searching for more stuff in the store. I also said "Hi" to Glen, Daryl and Maggie. We were walking at the Drinking ile when I stopped him then I faced him "I know you probably don't want to talk about it, but I need to know about what happened?" I looked at him. My hands intertwined with his. He looked at me " Well, after you were gone some people called the wolves attacked. There were thousands of walkers lored to us. I didn't see the guy, but one of them tried shooting my head but instead of shooting me he missed and it hit my eye but not straight in. Like in the corner of my eye.

I hugged him really tight. He also hugged me "I know what my dad did. I will never forgive him." I picked my head up. But my arms were still around his neck "No , I might never forgive him but your his son. He loves you, I love you Carl." He smiled "What did I do to deserve you" He kissed me gently. It's the best kiss I've ever had. I don't want it to end!

We walked out the store and Carl pulled my arm when the rest were talking by the car "Come back please. I need you. I love you too" It was The first time he has ever said that and it felt good. I sighed "I'm sorry, but... I do have another plan" I had a smirk on my face but I made it sexy. He laughed a little then kissed me.

I stepped out of the car with Carol and Carl. "This is our place, you can visit or sleepover" I sent him a wink "and if I can sneak in visit you and Judith. My sister of course" I smiled at him ,he walked to me and kissed my cheek "I'm staying here tonight then tomorrow I go back" He played with my hand. Glen put his head a little bit out the window "I'll pick you up" They drove off and we got in.

"I'm going to bed" Carol said after putting the dishes away. I smiled. "I'll be right back" I said winking at Carl as I stood up from the couch. He looked really curious about what I meant.

I came back in sexy cute pair of pj's.

He looked at me "You look h-b-sexy!" I put finger on my mouth

He looked at me "You look h-b-sexy!" I put finger on my mouth. This night will be something to remember.

You guys probably know what they meant and I will write all about it in the next Chapter if it gets 10 votes and 2 comments. Thanks for the support. Love ya guys!