Chapter Two -Meeting Carl-

I don't own Walking Dead. I don't allow copy right. I own one character that's Emily. Thanks for the support and I hope you enjoy this Chapter.

I walked then realised. What if this is a trap? Should I trust him?
Well I don't have a choice. I need to take this chance. I need food and drinks.

I arrived at hopefully the right place. There was 2 people on the wall. They pointed their guns at me and I lifted my arms " Rick sent me" I think I'm at the wrong place. They sighed letting go of their guns " How do we know your telling the truth" I saw a two way radio on his chest. "Ask him on that radio" He gave me a weird look as he started talking to the radio.

He looked down " Carl open the gate! We have a visitor" I saw a teenage boy opening a gate he seemed 15 years old. I walked in. He scratched his head. He had a patch on his right eye. I cleared my throat "H-Hi I'm Emily" I held my hand out he grabbed it then shook it " I'm Carl. So what did my father tell you?" I can't stop staring at him. He's so umm what's the right word HOT.
" Since your Carl. He told me that you should give me a tour" He widened his eyes I mean eye.
# Sorry
After the tour he showed me his room " You can sleep here there's a chair right there and I guess I'll be sleeping there" He pointed to a couch chair thing.

It was night time and I was sitting on the living room couch with Carl just talking about stuff. He told me about his mom and I was talking about my little sister Stella. I also got to meet Judith. She's currently sleeping.

We turned around when we heard the door open. We saw Rick " Hi Dad" Carl said and I waved " I'm gonna take a shower then we'll talk Emily. Thanks Carl for showing her around." He nodded and Rick walked away. Then Carl looked at me I couldn't help it but I had to ask " I can't help but ask. What-" he cut me off " What happened to my eye" I nodded with a small smile. He told me the story as we walked upstairs. Rick asked me questions and we went to bed. I actually really like it here.