Stella? 0_o Who's Sady?

# I don't own Walking Dead#
I woke up but my eyes were still shut. I heard Carl yell at someone "But she saved Judith. We need to get rid of the lower leg. Help her PLEASE" WHAT? They want to cut my leg of.
I soon fainted.

After 5-6 hours.
I woke up opening my eyes but not moving. I felt pressure on my hand. I turned my head to the side, Carl holding my hand ASLEEP. I looked down. At my left foot MISSING!!!
I gasped pushing myself in the corner of the bed. Carl jumped up.
"Em's?"
"What were How?"
"Em's calm down!"
I started breathing heavily.
"DAD! It's Emily!"
Rick burst through the door.
"What's going on? "
"I don't know"
"She's hyperventilating. She needs a destraction. What if-" :Carl kissed me at first I looked at him strange then I closed my eyes and he cupped my face as he slowly backed up. Rick sighed walking out " Or you can do that"
I smiled and bit my lip looking down. The pain faded and I felt like I was floating. He helped me back in the right spot of the bed and put the duve over me
"We are going to search for food but we'll be back tonight. Denise will look after you and Judith" He started walking but I sat up and grabbed his arm " Be careful" He nodded then walked out. I just went back to sleep. I miss him already.

I woke up hearing a familiar engine sound pull up at the gate. I sat up and saw Denise also sitting up from her chair. I looked at her. She sighed " Here is some crutches" She said handing over crutches.
We were waiting at the gate. It opened and immediately I saw Carl walking towards me and I kissed him. I heard someone while I was kissing Carl " Em's? Big sister?" My eyes widened as we released our lips I saw my little sister "Stella?!" She ran to me giving me a hug and I hugged back even tighter.

There was another girl that walked in.
She had a black shirt and a leather jacket.
"Hi" she said smiling.I have a bad feeling about her.
"Hi" I smiled
"I'm Sady" she held out her hand.
" Emily" I shook her hand. My sister is here and ALIVE!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER