LoveTakesPainAway

*I don't own Walking Dead
Hope you enjoy this Chapter*

The next day
I woke up slowly sitting up. I felt a sting in my stomach. I heard the door open. I looked up.
"Hi Rick, how's Carl doing?"
I held my wound.
"I don't know what do you think"
What?

I Moved my head slowly to the right. My pain drifted away when I saw the perfect blue eyed teenager sitting next to me. I gave him a hug , a tight one. He hugged back even tighter.
"I'll leave you two alone " Rick said closing the door.

"I'm so glad to see your fine" I slowly retreated from him. He had a big smile on his face
"You too Em's. Rosita said that I have to let you walk around when you wake up to get some fresh air" I nodded. He quickly stood up and got my crutches for me. I slowly stood up and he helped me down the stairs.
I instantly got a tight hug from my sister. I hugged back even tighter.

I was walking outside with Carl.I was happy to at least be alive. I'm happy to see Carl alive. I sat down on the porch when we walked back. I leaned my head on Carls shoulder quickly falling asleep.

I sat up in Carls bed no one next to me. No one checking up on me. I slowly stood up grabbed my crutches and walked out the door. I wobbled half way down the stairs. I saw Rick walking back and forth. To the kitchen to the living room. Has Carl not woken up yet?