My Fault?

♡ I don't own Walking Dead ♡

I looked down at Rick just babling. I'm sure no one can understand him. I did hear what he said last "It's all her fault" Rick said. "Who?" Michonne said. "Emily." He said gently. How is this my fault?

I took another step down and Glen saw me and told me to get back up stairs but instead of saying it he used his hands. I went upstairs crying and Rick heard. Before I slammed the door shut I heard someone come from the stairs.

Please don't be Rick! I sat down on the bed. I sighed as a broken tear fell down my face. I looked at the door slowly opening. Glen walked in and I slowly wiped my tears.

He sat down next to me "Are you ok?" He put his hand on my shoulder. "No, why would he think that about me" I sighed loudly. He looked down "Well he's just in shock you know. He'll get over it" I looked at him and laughed sarcastically "How long will that be?" Glen was clueless "I don't know but it won't be forever" I sniffed and more tears of course "How is he?" Glen didn't look at me "Don't worry about that, but how are you" I started playing with my hands "Hurt but not about the wound"

He gave me a tight hug "Get some rest. I'll be back in an hour" He stood up walking out an I saw the door slowly closing. I quickly stood up , grabbed a bag. I whispered "Clothes, Bandages, food, water and umm one of Carls comics" I grabbed his second favorite and put a note on his favorite comic :I hope you see this. I took your 2nd favorite comic and I apologize. I'll miss you ALOT but your dad is blaming me for what happened to you. If he sees me like that I wouldn't be there. I talked to Carol and she said she'll come too. Please don't believe him... I love you Carl... May we meet again.