What a BITCH!!!

♡ I don't own Walking Dead but the 3 new characters are mine ♡

I went in the house as Sady went with Maggie to their house. I sat down at the living room table and Carl sat next to me holding my hand. My sister sat in front of me.
" Where is my sister going to sleep" I asked looking at Rick as he was putting his weapons down.
" I'll get a a pillow and sleep on the couch and you can share Carls bed with her and Carl your sleeping in my room"

Everyone went to sleep. I started feeling my eyelids get heavier but then Carl slowly sneaked in. He stood next to my side of the bed and whispered " I can't sleep without you. I got use to someone being next to me. I smiled as we slowly tip toed all the way in the garage. We got a pink sleeping bag and went back upstairs.

I put the sleeping bag next to my side of the bed and Carl took Stella in his arms then slowly lowered her into it. I put my crutches on the floor above Stella. I climbed in the bed wich Carl was also doing. We both started spooning and I felt like life was great well it was great for a zombie apocalypse.

The next Day

I woke up yawning then I looked next to me. Carl standing up scratching his head awkwardly. What's going on? He looked at the direction of the door. I sat up looking at Rick MADLY looking at us. I bit my lip looking down. He looked seriously pissed off. I stood up almost stepping on Stella. I kneeled down and grabbed my crutches and waking Stella up. She walked behind me as I stopped by the door "Go downstairs wait for me. We're in trouble" I whispered as she nodded her head and walked away. I closed the door , went to the bed and sat down. This is uncomfortable!
"Are you two-"
"OH! God NO! I mean we just started dating" Carl and I looked at each other.
"OK. Carl I want to talk to you ALONE"
Rick walked out. And Carl slowly followed then stopped to stare at me "Good luck" I whispered.
He walked out. Really Awkward experience.

After breakfast
I walked out of the house as Carl followed. We were both still tired. We sat down on the porch. Just talking about his weird interview with his Dad. After a few minutes Sady walked on the porch
" Can I have a minute with Carl?" I nodded walking to Denise's house, I need a bandage change and some pain killers.
I came back seeing Sady run my way crying and I reacted "Are you-" She bumped into me HAD " MY crutches wiggled as I fell. Carl ran to me helping me up he looked at Sady "What the hell is wrong with you!?" She turned around " If I can't have you Carl. NO ONE CAN" She gave us a evil smile and walked away. What a BITCH!