33 - Hello Fascination

Nothing was resolved with Zayn and Louis. To Louis it was all so simple.

If Zayn felt something then he should just try and see what happens with Louis. If Zayn didn't then they could both move on with their lives but Zayn didn't know what he wanted and that frustrated Louis to no end.

Everyone had pushed aside whatever what was happening in their lives to prepare for the arrival of Harry's mum.

All the lads loved the woman. Apart from being very beautiful for a woman her age, she reminded them all of their own mums and Anne would treat them all like they were Harry's brothers by blood.

Perrie was gone on some tropical trip with some of her gal pals. Thanks to that, Niall was staying with Zayn and Harry until she came back.

"Why are you so sad, baby?" Harry asked while cooking dinner for later that night.

"I miss Perrie."

"Really?"

"Why you don't like her?"

"I dunno...I mean I guess it's because she helped the others keep you away from me." Harry grumbled.

Niall's cheeks flushed. He secretly liked jealous Harry. It was nice that Harry was openly affectionate but it was so sexy the way Harry pull Niall close when someone gave him a suggestive look or the way he'd pull the blonde in for a kiss to let people know that no, the hot blue eyed boy was not on the market.

Harry's was mixing a pot of tomato sauce with all the spices for the pasta he was boiling in a separate pot. He dipped the wooden spoon into the pot and brought it up to Niall's lips for a taste.

"How's that?" Harry asked, lowering the flame of the stove.

"I like it." Niall grinned, pressing a chaste kiss to Harry's cheek.

Harry's phone began ringing. Niall picked the phone up bringing it Harry who wiped his hands on the black apron he wore.

"It's my sister." Harry glanced at the screen.

"Hey Gem."

"Hi Harry, what're you doing?"

"Cooking. Are you guys almost here?"

"Sorta but that's not why I'm calling."

"Okay...?"

"Our step-dad just got a hernia so mum is staying back to take care of him."

"Damn it! I haven't seen her in ages. The lads were all jazzed to see her as well." Harry groaned.

"Well we're still coming."

"We? We who?"

"Before I tell you-"

"Gemma."

"Don't get mad but Robert's coming."

"Why?"

"He happend to be visiting at the time when mum was talking about coming here. I'm sorry. I just wanted to give you a head's up."

"See you soon."

Harry hadn't seen his brother since he decided to move away while Robert had gone to Uni. It was something that always bothered Harry. It wasn't as if he wasn't smart enough to attend Uni, he just didn't want to and it seemed his mum was okay with that.

"You are alright, Harry?" Niall asks, nudging Harry's cheek with his nose.

"I'm alright. It looks like you'll only be meeting my sister and brother." Harry said reluctantly.