39 - But It's Better If You Do

There is a lot of things Harry knows he is, cheeky, thoughtful and at times a little sensitive but jealous isn't one of those qualities. Was that was what he was feeling now?

It was as if his feet were glued to the spot as he watched with utter anger as his brother made his love smile and blush. It was one thing for Zayn, Louis or Liam to do so since it wasn't anything remotely romantic. But it was sure as fuck not okay for Robert to do it.

Harry couldn't tell if it pissed him off more that Robert was flirting with Niall in front of him or the fact that he was flirting with Niall at all.

"Harry, table eight hasn't even ordered drinks yet." Christy, a new coworker, nudged his shoulder.

The curly-haired boy took a deep breath.

He tried to see reason. That only lasted for a second. His jealousy was winning out over his rational mind. Just the fact that it was Robert made him all the more angry.

Harry thought over the scenarios as he began to stride over to Robert and Niall.

He could make a scene and give Robert a proper roughing up. He'd love to punch him so hard he's spitting blood for weeks but then he'd get fired undoubtedly and that wouldn't be good for neither him nor Niall.

Or he could spit in Robert's food.

He shook the terrible thoughts from his head.

It's strange, he thought as he neared the table. In a weird way, it's like he's seeing himself with Niall thanks to the exact same features he shares with his brother. And damn, they look terribly good together but that means that Harry himself looks even better with the blonde.

"Hello, I'm Harry and I'll-" Harry began his greeting.

The blonde tackled him before he could finish the salutation.

Harry shot Robert a smug smirk though his twin pretended not to notice.

"Hi, my kitty cat. How's your day been so far, Nialler?" Harry asked sweetly giving the boy a nice squeeze.

"Not fun. Louis never get here." Niall explained, his lips brushing Harry's throat.

Harry went rigid.

"Seriously? Hold on, I need to call him." Harry gently placed Niall down who watched him with a worried expression.

Harry was quick to head into the nearby bathroom to ring Louis.

"He didn't even ask us what we wanted to drink. Harry's a terrible waiter." Robert tutted.

"No! Harry is good at everything." Niall scowled.

"Did you ever think that you could have two Harrys' instead of just one?" Robert mused running a long slender finger in small patterns on the table top.

"How?" The blonde blinked in confusion.

Robert smiled and did his best Harry impression.

"Hi, my kitty cat." He cooed.

"No." Niall turned his head childishly.

"You're awfully stubborn. You know that?" Robert laughed, familiar dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Be quiet." Niall sniffed.

Robert just shook his head and smiled. The more the blonde pushed him away the more he wanted him. He knew it was ridiculously to want something that belonged to someone else but it's the way he and Harry had always been.

One wants what the other has, an endless cycle until they'd finally moved away from each other.

When Harry returns, he looks irritable and grouchy.