16. Youre amazing.

A/N: Smut warning. Congrats, you've made it to the only chapter that matters.

I'm so happy.

I don't think I've ever been happier.

Mitch is sitting in my lap, with our fingers laced together, and his head buried into the crook of my neck.

We are watching a Disney movie, but he would turn around every so often to kiss me, not caring how many scenes we miss.

"You are very handsome" he mumbles against my lips.

He smiles up at me then moves his luscious lips down to kiss along my jawline, and nibble on my neck, finding a sweet spot to bite and suck on.

"I miss kissing you" he says letting his hands wonder freely all over my chest while kissing the corner of my mouth repeatedly.

My mouth curves in a content smile, and I press him closer into me, my hands splayed on his lower back.
"And I miss touching you" I tell him before a surprised sigh escapes my mouth when he bites down on my collarbone.

"I'm getting hot in this onesie. No lie" he informs, his face flushed and his eyes flicking down to look at our provocative position.

"Then take it off" I raise my eyebrow, fidgeting with the buttons of his onesie before I get my approval in a smirky smile. I undo them, which causes the fabric to drape and rest over his hipbones.

I lean forward kissing along his exposed chest, nibbling at the skin, and sucking his right nipple into my mouth which makes him shudder beneath me.

He adjusts himself off of me, the onesie now slipping down fully. He jumps out of it gracefully, and go back to straddle my waist again.

He kisses my mouth, his plump lips doing magic tricks that make my whole body shiver in a mixture of pleasure and impatience.

"You are wearing too many clothes" he whispers few moments later, pulling back and undoing the buttons of my shirt.

"I like this shirt on you, a lot. But I'll like it even better on the floor" He slips the shirt off of my shoulders skillfully and throws it carelessly on the ground.

He grips my neck pulling me in hard for a long passionate kiss, letting his tongue dance against mine.

I can feel my heart bounding behind my ribcage.

This is what I've wanted, what I've dreamed of. He's so close to me, I can smell the scent of his body, I can touch his extremely soft skin as much as I would like.

He's actually here, and he's mine to take.

His hand slides down my chest, caressing my skin.

He dips his dainty fingers into my noticeably tight jeans, rubbing my length throughout the fabric of my boxers.

"You're hard" he states smiling against my lips, as though Im not already aware of the fact that I'm painfully aroused.

"How can I not be? you're extremely sexy, babe" I encounter, biting my lip and pressing our chests that much closer, causing him to moan lightly.

"I need you" he almost moans the words out.

"I need you too, Mitchy"

I cup his ass lifting him up, and walking us blindly towards my bedroom, without once breaking the contact.