5. He cares for you.

Autumn is easily my favorite season of the year, it has always been for as long as I can remember. There's something magical about deciduous trees losing their leaves, and the sun dipping down earlier that represents a new beginning, life, and perhaps era.

Oddly enough, the sound of dry leaves crackling under my feet makes me giggle.

Autumn fashion explains a big part of why I love this season so much. Scarfs, flannels and army green jackets, a perfect wardrobe. In addition, as someone who basically lives in Starbucks and loves coffee, the autumn drinks are the absolute best.

Before I stop at the park for a much needed walk, I hear his voice echoing in my head and bouncing of my vehicle's doors. It isn't exactly bizarre anymore, the man who I love deeply is a man who holds a great talent.

Nonetheless, it still hurts that I can only hear his voice coming through this stupid device. A device that I can touch, but a voice that I can't be any farther away from, I wish I can reach out and savor all of it.

I've heard his work on the radio multiple times before, more than I can count on my fingers.
He's artistically gifted, I still have one of his drawings of me framed and lost somewhere in my bedroom.

He's a good writer too, I was the first person he ever lets in inside his brain and heart. He would read me some of his lyrics when in doubt. I always had something nice and encouraging to say, and he appreciated that about me.

Sadly, he was never confident.
You would think that someone as him would be outgoing and free of self doubt, but you would be very mistaken.

Mitch is someone who no matter how good they draw, write or sing, he still needs that push. That reminder that he's stunning, and his work is priceless.

Frankly, that's one of the reasons it broke my heart to be far away from him. I find myself wondering if he had someone telling him how beautiful he looked today, how magnificent his voice sounded in a song he sang. If he had someone smiling big while telling him how amazing his new drawing was, and how precious his latest lyrics were.

Listening to him on the radio gives me hope that someone did.

After a long walk around the park with the peaceful silent hugging my soul, and the noisy thoughts assaulting my brain, I desperately need coffee in my bloodstream.

I enter a Starbucks nearby that I haven't been to in awhile, the barista greets me, and my heartbeats increasingly race. Damn it fate.
I look around awkwardly praying I won't have to exchange words with the man behind the counter. No such luck.

"Hi, Scott, good to see you again. What can I get you?"

He says with a smile never leaving his perfect face, and part of me wishes I didn't despise this man as much as I do, but how could I not!

I give Anthony my order while purposely avoiding his gaze.
Minutes later he calls for me, I take my drink mumbling a "thank you" accompanied with the fakest smile that has ever graced my features.

As I'm hurriedly walking out the door craving the fresh air back in my lungs, my eyes fall down to the cup that holds my name and a note written with a shaky ink .

"He cares for you".

A/N This one is short, but the next is exciting :)