17. I'd love that.

A/N: cheese warning ;) ! Also, next chapter is going to be the last x

Scott shifts slightly in bed. The rays of sunlight eluding through the curtains making his eyes squint and his mouth curve displeasingly.

He flips on his side, and that's when a huge smile plasters across his features.

Mitch has had his head pressed against Scott's back this whole time, his slim arms wrapping loosely around his waist. 

Scott takes his time staring. He really looks so peaceful and angelic sleeping. His thick eyelashes resting delicately, and his kissable lips pursing lightly.

His skin is so smooth and glossy. Scott fights the urge to touch him. He doesn't want to stir him up, but at the same time he so wants.

He hesitantly reaches a finger, trailing it along Mitch's jaw, then leans slowly to press a soft kiss on an equally soft cheek.

Mitch doesn't seem to notice, so the blonde feels brave to splatter more kisses all over Mitch's face.

Few moments later, the brunette flutters his eyes open when he feels Scott burying his nose into his neck and breathing deeply.

Mitch smiles, running his dainty fingers through the blonde strands.

"Morning, babe" he says smiling after Scott kissed under his ear, whispering, "Morning, beautiful".

They stay like that for awhile, Mitch rubbing his hands absently along Scotts back, and the later nibbling on Mitch's skin lightly and lovingly.

"We have to get up at some point, Scotty" Mitch sighs happily placing a kiss on Scotts shoulder.

"No, we don't", Scott responds snuggling further into him.

Mitch giggles "you're right, we don't", he says. His morning voice sounding as soft as velvet and his skin feeling as smooth as feather against Scott's.

The older boy kisses under Mitch's jaw, then leans forward to capture the brunette's lips in a tender long kiss. The kiss leads into smaller kisses, before he places his head over Mitch's heart.

He draws some forgettable patterns over the boys chest, "I missed you a lot" he admits.

"I missed you too, sweetheart" Mitch mumbles back in response, stroking Scott's cheek adoringly. 

"I don't want you to leave me again. I promise I'll be better", Scott tells him brokenly, his voice too uncertain and afraid.

"I'm sorry I ever made you think you were not good enough for me Scotty. I really am" Mitch lifts Scott's chin up, thumb tracing over his lips in a vulnerable attempt to erase the fear that slipped past them.

"But it was true though! I wasn't good enough for you! You deserved so much more than I have given you" Scott looks up at him, unable to hold eyes contact for longer than few seconds.

"Please don't say that" Mitch holds him tighter into him, kissing the top of his head trying to make him feel less guilty and insecure.

"Why? I accept my mistakes, and I apologize for them. I shouldn't have been so harsh on you" the blonde retorts albeit snuggling deeper into Mitch's side.

"You were just stressed and frustrated. Honestly, I was too. At the time it all felt too much. Balancing work, college and keeping a healthy relationship was so tough. We were bound to crack when we hardly even had time for each other"
Mitch assures pressing kisses on Scotts forehead. "It will be better this time around. I promise"

"I trust you" Scott says kissing over the boys heart. "I promise I'll do my best to make you happy, and keep you happy for as long as you would have me"

"You're so sweet" Mitch smiles sweetly rubbing Scott's back.

"You're the sweetest. Thank you for taking me back", Scott sighs.

"Thank you for asking me to"

It's quiet for awhile. The two boys enjoying each other's warmth again. Considerable regretting they ever let that warmth turn into ice for as long as it did.

"Um. Mitchy. How do you feel about baking?" Scott suddenly shots up.

"I love baking!" Mitch exclaims raising an eyebrow questionably.

"And how do you feel about chocolate chips cookies" Scott continues with an excited smile reaching up to the crinkles beside his eyes. 

"I love chocolate chips cookies. Why?" Mitch asks straightening up a bit.

"I want to bake with you"

"Aw. You're too cute in the morning. Come here, honey" Mitch grabs Scott by his arm and the blonde settles in between his legs, pressing his body down on him. They hug tightly, Mitch's fingers reaching up and tangling in the blonde's messy morning hair.

"I want to wake up next to you everyday of my life" Scott says taking Mitch's free hand in his and kissing along his knuckles.

"I'd love that"