You're what?

Hello guys! I'm updating early because I'm really feellin it lol (: so yeah, hope you like this chapter! And comment below on what you think! Thanks loves! - LuisaRubianes XOX

AT THE END READ THE AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE! I'LL PAY YOU FOOD?¿ PROMISE!

Ps: This gets serious.

----------------------------------------------

"Ayeeee?" I say to Marcel trying to change the subject.

"Hi" Marcel says with a smile.

"Thanks for letting me sleep in for the night." I said in a raspy tone. Because I just woke up.

"Oh, It's okay." Marcel says.

"I was so worried about you, I fainted because of the blood." Marcel adds.

"You almost fainted? Wow." I say.

"Yup." He says popping the 'p'.

"Okay." I say.

"Are you still mad at me?" I add.

"I don't know." He says making eye contact.

My heart dropped.

I thought Marcel would just forget about it. I mean, it's been a while I thought he would just forget and move on. He had never been like this before.

"Do you wanna eat anything?" Marcel says.

"No. I'm fine." I say as I check the clock. '10:00 am'.

"Okay." Marcel says. He leaves the room and closes the door.

*Sigh*

I lay back down thinking of my dream. It was a weird dream. I don't even know why I dreamed about it in the first place. I don't even know. A few minutes later, I got out of bed and went to the living room. I saw the boys paused what they were doing and started looking at me.

"What?" I said. It got awkward because everything was silent.

"Nothing, we are just happy you are okay." Liam says concerned.

"Thanks boys. I love you guys." I say just playing around.

"I love you too." They said at once. Accept for Marcel. He wasn't there. I wonder why. They started laughing at the end, so I giggled.

"Okay, do you want to eat something? We got chicken." Niall says pointing at the chicken.

"WHAT? He Never tells where the food is!!!!!!" Louis says surprised.

"What do you mean? It's not like she will eat it all anyways." Niall says while giving them the 'she won't eat it all look'.

"Dang." Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis said all at the same time. It was weird though.

"Okay, I guess I'll just get some chicken then." I chuckled then went to the kitchen to find the food.

"There it is." I said while eyeing the chicken.

I heat it up and started eating it after. When I was done, I noticed that Marcel was still gone.

"Hey guys, do you know were Marcel is?" I say as I walked towards them.

"Um, he went to go out for a walk." Liam says.

"Okay. I'm gonna go find him." I say getting ready to go out.

"Okay. Be safe." Liam says.

"I will, I promise. It's early anyways." I say smiling at them.

"Okay." Liam says back.