Harry's POV

Harry's POV

I texted Jess, saying if she could go to Joe's Crab Shack with us and the lads, because I just want to know her better. It's been so long. I mean, I know her, it's just that I want to know what's happening in her life so far. I'm not a creep or anything. Got that? But anyways, it's been 3 minutes. And the lads are waiting for me to tell them if Jess is coming. I really hope she says yes because I want to see her again. It's been so long. Okay, fine it was yesterday but still.

If you are wondering, I'm not bringing Marcel, because he doesn't want to go for some reason. I thought we were here to do twin bonding. I wonder what's wrong with him.

"Come on! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" Niall and Louis chant.

"Lads settle down, it's only 5. We wait until 8. Go eat some chips or something." I say pointing to the kitchen.

"FINE." They both chant once more.

Liam, Zayn, and I started laughing. But Marcel wasn't there. Weird.

I went to the rooms and checked if Marcel was in there.

"MARCEL! MARCCCCEELLLLL!!!!!!" I yell.

"WHAT!" Marcel yells back. I found him in our room.

Harry you are such an idiot. Of corse he would be in our room.

I went in the room and saw Marcel on his iPhone, scrolling intensely.

"What cha got there bro?!" I said putting my arms behind me. Until then I knew I was acting like a girl. You know, the flirting things girls try to say when they try to trap me in their web. - whatever.

"Um, I'm just on Facebook, um Instagram and just texting people." He says in a high tone voice.

I've always hated that voice, but its funny because I have a deep voice wh- you get it right?

"Texting whooooooo?" I say as I come closer to him.

"Why do you want to know Harry?" He says as he slowly looks up at me.

"Whooooo is it? Your girlfriend?" I say trying to take his phone away. But I didn't.

"It's not my girlfriend, it's Jessica." He says.

"Jessica?" I said as I felt confused.

"Jess." He clears.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." I say feeling with an idiot.

"Yeah." He simply says.

He must think I'm dumb now.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said trying to see what I'm getting into.

"You know, just a normal talk. Like a normal conversation." He says as he texts.

Why is she texting Marcel and not me?!

"Okay." I say simply and walk away thinking that Jess is avoiding me. But seriously, I saved her!!!

---------------------------------------------------

That was Harry's POV!!!!! I know it was boring but, I started school a couple weeks ago and it's my first year in middle school. Yes, I'm in 7 grade! COMMENT BELOW AND SAY WHAT GRADE YOU THOUGHT I WAS IN!! Anyways, I got soooooooo nervous because like, it's a new school and you know how I feel about when I don't know anything. Yeah yeah, you don't really know, but today I had my first full classes thingy but the times were shorten. LOL yeah! I'll try to update on Saturday! And if you want 2 chapters, just KEEP VOTING AND POST GOOD COMMENTS 3 VOTES!!!!!!!!! - LuisaRubianes xxxxxxxx