Saved.

Hello Directioners!!! Thanks for all the views! I'm very happy with my book!!!!!!! Thanks for everything! -LuisaRubianes xxxoxx

--------------------------------------------

Marcel's POV

I'm actually really upset. I know I was being a total jerk to Jess, but s-she b-broke m-my h-h-heart. It's awkward, but it's really true. I know I made a big mistake and how I acted like a total kid, but Jess promised. She promised. But I don't know if I should give up. It's hard. I can't. Jess. I l-l-love- no she hurt me. Don't say that Marcel. It was 5 am. Why? Because I had a bad dream. Well it was sad. But Jess and Harry was in it and I was "that nerd everyone makes fun of" it was sad actually. Anyways I fell back asleep listening to the song "Wanted" because you know, I need some slow songs here.

**7 Hours later**

I woke up and smelt something burning. I rushed through the kitchen and saw the boys trying to make something.

"Niall! That's not how you cook pancakes!" Liam says as he tries to clean everything up.

"I didn't do anything wrong!!! Louis told me too!" Niall pouts.

"What I didn't tell you to do anything douche." Louis says with a glare.

Harry's face got fear in them and tired to stop the argue.

"SHUT UP!" Zayn and I said with annoyed faces.

I'm glad Zayn is pretty normal.

I took out the burned black pancakes and put them in the garbage. I took some pancakes and started toasting them. I looked back at the boys and glared at them once more.

After I was done, I set the table and the boys start to eat in a rush. I went back to my room and went back to bed. Finally, more rest.

I guess Jess isn't my best friend anymore. I said trying to hold back ONE tear. I'm not a girl okay?

Jess' POV

I woke up laying on my bed thinking of what happened yesterday. Did that kiss really hurt Marcel or something? Why did he care? I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing at all. I cooked myself some Pancakes. Until I just froze there.

*Flashback*

"I made Pancakes and Strawberry smoothies." Marcel says to me with a smile.

*End of Flashback*

I remembered Marcel making me breakfast. That was when everything was normal. That was before Harry came. But, there's no difference. If there was, then I don't even know.

I ate my pancakes and decided to get some fresh air. I decided to wear a light pink dress with white lace on it and if it got cold, I brought a Jean jacket. For shoes, I wore black studded boots to go with.

I walked to the park remembering all the things Marcel and I did the other day. I saw little children playing around everywhere. I walked to a little pond and it was really peaceful. Everything was beautiful. I stayed for the whole day outside, and it got darker and darker. I realized it was almost 10:00 pm. It got scarier and scarier. Everything got creepy. I rushed back to my flat as soon as possible. I ran fast as possible until I herd something lurking around the corners.

"Hello?" I asked softly. But I still got scared.

"Is anyone there?" I said with some fear.

Before I knew it someone was standing right behind me. I couldn't move at all. I couldn't even say something. I don't know what to do anymore. I froze there and someone behind me pulled out a sharp silver knife. I started moving around non stop to get my way out.

"P-please don't." I say whining.

"You do anything you are dead." A guy said. I could smell, he drunk beer or something.

I did what he said, but until he grabbed me, I screamed.

"HELP HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE!!!" I shouted with fright.

The man took the knife and side it across my right cheek leaving blood all over my face.

"HELP HELP H-H-HELP P-PLEASE PLEASE!" I screamed once more.

Everything started to get blurry. My head is spinning blood everywhere. I thought I was dying. Everything got blurry. All I herd was faint screams and saw someone push someone. After that everything was black.

*A few hours later.*

Jess POV

I woke up with something on my face. It felt like bandages with some ice on top. It felt soothing. I almost died there. My eye sight got a lot clearer and noticed I was in a bed. But not just a bed. It was Harry and Marcel's bed. I was quite shocked. Did Marcel save me? Did Harry save me? Did one of the boys save me? My mind was running through so many thoughts. Someone opened the door and saw a curly haired boy with a warm smile upon his face.

"It was you?" I said.

"Yes. I'm glad you're okay." Harry says with a cute smile.

"Thank you very much." I said with a weak smile.

"You're Welcome love." Harry said with a smirk.

Harry's POV

*Flashback*

I woke up with someone screaming and shouting. So I quickly went outside as soon as possible. And there I saw it. I saw Jess and some stranger. I ran to the man and pushed him around and yelling at him which left Jess laying on the floor with blood everywhere. The man ran away so I picked up Jess bridal style, and ran back to the flat. I bandaged her and everything. The boys were worried and helped me. Marcel got so worried he almost fainted.

*End Of Flashback*

I see Jess with a tired face.

"You should get some sleep dear." I say with a warm smile.

"Okay." she said. She was cold so I gave her some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

Jess' POV

Did Harry just call me Love and Dear? OMG did he just- I can't. Harry gave me some clothes for me to sleep in. He is so sweet.

"Wait are you sure Marcel doesn't mind?" I say.

"No it's fine he said you can sleep for the night." He said with a little smile.

"Thanks Harry." I said with a smile.

I wrapped my self with a blanket and went to bed. But knowing that Harry Styles saved me, made me so happy. I'm glad he did. I was Saved by Harry Styles. Saved.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! That's the end of the chapter! Thanks for reading!!! And I know that chapter was a little weird but oh wells. Hahaha!! So, Jess was saved by Harry Styles. What do you think will happen next to Marcel and Jess?  OH YEAH. IF YOU GUYS SAW THE TCA'S LAST NIGHT THERES A GIF ON THE SIDE OF HARRY TWERKING. #harrydropthetdndadun ;) -LuisaRubianes