What is wrong with me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jessica Saunders?"

"Yes?" I said, wondering who this was.

"It's Sam."

"Holy crap." I whispered under my breath.

Why, what how did you what.

"Hello?" Sam says worried.

Why the heck is he worried. Until I noticed I was in deep thought.

"What." I said more rude. Sorry I just have this thing against people.

"Well I was just wondering if you would like to bond or something?" He said, making it more like a question.

"No, Sorry I can't. I have plans tonight. And how did you get my number?" I said trying to be nice. Well, when someone calls you during your shower time, how do you not get mad?!

"Oh that's okay. Oh I got your number when you have it to me in 8th Grade." He said trying to prove himself.

"Oh" Is all I could say.

*FlashBack*

I remembered when I fell for Sam and just gave him my number. He was charming and so hot, to be honest. But then years past, he was a player. He was evil. He made fun if me. He called me names. I thought he was a friend. So I just left Middle school and transferred somewhere else. I can't remember.

I hated Sam. He was so cruel.

*End Of Flashback*

"Okay.. Ummm." He says as he knocks me out of my thoughts and memories.

"Um I gotta go." I said in a rush.

"What?" He said.

"I said I got to goooooo." I answered extending the word 'go'

"Okkkkk" He said trying to mock me by extending the word 'ok'

I hung up the call and checked the time.

7:00 PM

Crap.

This was all Sam's fault.

What am I going to do now. I said in my thoughts while finishing my shower.

After I was done I picked out a light floral dress with think leggings and a crew-neck.

I put light make up on and checked my phone.

"Going to be there soon. -H"

I read Harry's text until Marcel's popped open.

"I'm Hereeeeeeeeeeeeee."

No no no no no no no.

I ran to he door and opened the door for Marcel. He was wearing dress pants and a blazer. Wow. He looked hot- wait whattttt.

"You look beautiful." Marcel says.

"Thank you" I answered, turning bright red.

*Someone knocks the door*

Crap.

I think that's Harry.

I opened the door and saw Harry wearing skinnies, a blazer and a tie. The hottest thing you'll ever see. Wait, I'm checking out twins. They are both sexy. hahaha. Wait.

I looked upon Harry's eyes and there was a mixture with confusion, madness and sadness. So did Marcel's eyes.

Holy crap. I'm dead.

-

That's the chapter everyone! Thanks for reading my book!

3 Votes(;

sorry im going to have slow updates bc im so busy omg.

-LuisaRubianes