Who first?

* Flashback from last chapter.*

I smiled at the texts because it was so funny at the point where he said 'Do you like cats.'

So in return I said.

'Yes, I love cats. xxxxxxxxxx (;'

Haha, was I funny there? No? Okay.

* End of Flashback. *

Anyways, I just relaxed on my bed and a few minutes later I got an unfamiliar text.

'Hey it's Harry.- wait pause that.... I STOPPED READING AND NOTICED IT WAS HARRY. Wait but how did he know my number?

Anyways, back to the text.

'Hey it's Harry. I was wondering if you'd like too meet the lads and I at Joe's Crab Shack for lunch. I'll pick you up at 8. So if you want to go, call me!! -H xx'

Haha. Wait? Am I having a date with Harry? Wait no I'm not, I'm actually going with all the lads anyways so it's okay. It's not a date. Wait it is. Wait. Oh my , never mind.

Thoughts were running through my little mind until there was another text. It was from Marcel.

'Hey, Jess I was wondering if we could hang out for a little? Like anywhere you'd like? Just a mini hang out. I'll pick you up at 8. Because the lads are going somewhere else later. If you are going, call me. (: xx'

Woah. Did something just happen? Wait, did Harry and Marcel just asked me out? Well not on a date, but at the same exact time? And the same exact day?

Who shall I choose?

Who deserves me, to go?

I mean, like they are brothers.

I don't want to ruin our friendship. Like, you know.

If I go with Harry, Marcel will be upset again.

Then if I go with Marcel, Harry would be upset and wondering why I picked Marcel over him.

Should I not go?

Or should I choose only one?

But can I just make then go together?

Can I change the date or something?

Please?

I mean, it would be better... Right?

But. Who should I choose?

Why am I in the situation in the first place?

Why.

Should I go? Or not. I repeated myself.

Oh no.

But they are still waiting for my text.

Jess, grab your phone and text someone.

Text one of them.

Remember only ONE.

And then tell the other one that you are busy.

I grabbed my phone and quickly but, roughly texted.

'Yes I'll go with you. Xx'

I took a deep breath and just laid there.

---------------------------------------

There's part 2 of the chapter, 'do you like cats' LOL, yea!! There is part 3!! So, wait until that chapter! But wait, I need. 2 or more votes on this chapter! So hurry! I'm really excited! -LuisaRubianes