Two dreams one night.

I fall deeply into my sleep not forgetting what happened earlier. I couldn't imagine what would happen if Harry didn't hear me. I almost got jumped. I almost got killed. I fall deeper and deeper into my sleep and then I fall, I fall into a dream. First I see the sun shining bright into my eyes. I look around and see Marcel and Harry. But they were babies. I see myself as a baby also. I saw my parents looking at me. I also saw Marcel's and Harry's parents. Everything was weird, Until that dream fades away into Harry and I playing at the play ground. I saw my self as a toddler. I saw every one being happy and joyful. Then, that time fades away and sees myself at a house with Harry and Marcel in it. I found myself at Both of their houses. I was 15 also Harry and Marcel. We watched movies, lots of them. That time goes away and goes to the time where I told Harry to join the X- Factor. We had a talent show at school and Harry joined in it. He sang the song "Isn't She Lovely". The crowd goes wild and crazy over his beautiful voice. I took him outside and said;

"Harry, you know you are a great singer. And I think you should join the X- Factor or something." I said looking at his green eyes.

"Really?" Harry says with a cheeky smile.

"Yes. You really should join." I say. "The X- Factor auditions are coming up next week and you should go." I added.

"Okay I guess I'll try." He said with fear in his eyes.

I hugged him to boost up his confidence. And it worked. Before you knew it, Harry past the auditions. But he's going away. He is gonna go to LA to continue. I was broken. I was torn. Harry was my very first crush. I never knew that my closest friends would be my first crush. That time disappeared and went to the day where Harry came back. That day was the best. That day, I saw the famous smile and his famous hair. He changed in a good way. My dream goes deeply into that day. The time where I got to sleep over the night. The next day, I remembered how I kissed Harry. And how he kissed me back. And then told me that he liked me. That day fades away into earlier. That guy who almost killed me. I remember how he slid the sharp knife across my cheek. I remember how it really hurt me. I remember how I was scared. I fainted and blacked out. Everything got blurry. Everything fades. Until I herd someone shouting. And then someone picking me up.

I woke up with fear in my eyes and my heart trying to pound out of my chest. I nearly died there. I checked the time and it was 4 in the morning. I breathe deeply in and out and laid back down and went back to sleep. I fall into another dream, It wasn't only dream. It was children. No, it wasn't about Harry and I. But it was 2 kids running around. One of them looked a lot like Harry and the other one looked so similar to me. I thought to myself that Harry and I and I had a mini family. But wait, the part of my dream disappeared and went into a wedding. Not only a wedding, My wedding. I was in a long white dress with lace in the back. Something was in front of me so I couldn't see who the one I was going to marry. The boy lifted up the thing that was in front of my face and I-I-it w-was M-Marcel.

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife." The priest says.

Marcel leaned into me for a kiss until someone woke me up.

"Woah." I said to myself.

Why was Marcel marring me? Why was I dreaming about him in the first place? Why did I even dream about this? I said to myself while scratching my head with a puzzled face.

"Are you okay?" A husky voice says. I still don't know who it was because my vision was a bit fuzzy.

"I'm alright." I said, but I didn't really care who the person was.

"I'm glad you're awake." He said.

He walked towards me and his face got more familiar, until my vision got more clear, I saw a boy with glasses. Until I recognized his face. It was.......... Marcel.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I thought this chapter was pretty interesting to write because it was hard but, I hope you enjoyed reading this! For the next update, I need 10 more votes! -LuisaRubianes XOXOOXXOX