Chapter 02

Nobody's pov
She met the hallway and found everybody staring at her ...

Nobody's povShe met the hallway and found everybody staring at her

But she ignores jt and keeps walking...
Girl 1: Is that the new girl?
Girl 2: Yes, she is...
Girl 3: She looks gorgeous...

Tati's pov
So after that... I got my schedule and my schedule is...
-Remedial Good Class
-Music Class
-Free Time
-Math Class
-Arts and Poetry Class
-Lunch Break
-P. E
Tati: So, remedial class coming up...
So I went to remedial good class or RGC... And when I noticed it I'm the first person to arrived in RGC but i didn't mind so I sat on a chair beside the window... Suddenly a teacher comes in...
Ms. Hanna: Oh, your the early bird in my class... Are you new here? What's your name?
Tati: Yes, My name is Tatiana Mcquay but you can call me Tati and also Ms. Can i keep the hood on?
Ms. Hanna: Call me Ms. Hanna and yes...
Suddenly the bell rang and it's class time 3 boys went in... They sat on a chair and chill
*The sitting arrangement is like this*
WALL kenneth, gabe, sean, tati WINDOW
And more students are now coming in the classroom...
Ms. Hanna: Okay students settle down we have a new student in here and her name is Tatiana Mcquay but you can call her Tati for short and she's at the back beside the window be kind to her and I hope someone can be friends to her and now let's discuss...
Nobody's pov
Ms. Hanna is now talking about the discussion and time went fast and the bell rang and Ms. Hanna dismissed them... Tati got up and went to her locker and put her things away and went to her next class...

Tati's pov
When I heard the bell rang and Ms. Hanna dismissed us and so far there is no homework so I got up and went to my locker to put my things away after putting my things to my locker I went to my next class which is Music Class which is my favorite... And now I have arrived... And saw nobody again I sighed and went to sat by the window again and a teacher comes in...
Ms. Lynn: I see you are the early bird on my first day of class... What's your name my dear?
Tati: My name is Tatiana Mcquay but you can call me Tati for short...
Ms. Lynn: Very well tati...
Suddenly more students are now coming in
Ms. Lynn: As you can see Kenneth, Sean, and Gabe the front sit has been occupied you can occupy the back seat...
Sean: Hey dude it's the new girl...
Kenneth: And then what's wrong with her?
Gabe:Ohhh, sean has a crush on the new girl... *eyes wiggling*
Sean: No, I'm not I have the girl with my dreams... *smiles*
Gabe and Kenneth: Your the worst liar ever..
Ms. Lynn: Kenneth, Gabe, Sean I hope your paying attention...
Kenneth, Gabe, and Sean: Sorry Ms. Lynn...
So the 3 of them went at the back and took their seat...
Ms. Lynn: Good, so Ms. Mcquay is the early bird on my first day of class... So Ms. Mcquay can you play one song for us?
Tati: Uhh, okay but Ms. do you have any instrument?
Ms. Lynn: Oopps, No but their at the instrument storage...
Tati: It's okay *looks at her bracelet * Guitar. Suddenly her bracelet turns into a GUITAR.
And everybody was shocked and I started playing... *The song is above don't mind the anime girl* After singing applause filled the room I went back to my seat nd make the guitar turned into a bracelet...
Ms. Lynn: That was impressive... Now let's discuss...
So Ms. Lynn starts blabbering about the discussion and time went fast again... Everyone dismissed and including me I quickly got up went to my locker again and put my things away again and after that it was my break time so I took a stroll around and I end up at the football field and...

TBC....

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Hey guys this is my chapter 2 I hope you like it... More chapters coming up...