Chapter 03

Tati's pov
So I walk and walk until I end up on the football field... And I saw 4 people talking and 1 boy saw me...
Tati: It's them it's okay tati just walk...But why are they staring at me?

Sean's pov
We were just talking and when I saw the new girl wandering on the football field...
Sean: Hey,  guys is that the new girl?
Kenneth: Yes, she is...
Madi: Hey, new girl are you lost?
Tati: No,  I'm just walking around... Well gotta go... *leaves*
Gabe: Ohhh,  sean has a crush on the new girl...
Sean: No,  I don't have a crush on her...
Kenneth: C'mon the truth man...
Sean: No,  I don't have a type on her...
Madi: Well,  if you say so...

Tati's pov
Phew! I got away from those people so the next class is MATH which is my 2nd favorite subject...So I went to math class...And when I got there I saw the teacher sitting on her chair...
Ms. Glinda: Oh, an early bird on my class...What is your name miss?
Tati: Tatiana Mcquay but you can call me tati for short...
Ms. Gilda: Ok, you may now sit down because the bell will ring in any minute...
So I still sat at the back beside the window... After 5 minutes the bell rang and students rush to their next classes...
Ms. Gilda: Good Morning class now let's test your brains if you can still remember the past lessons that you have learned...
So Ms. Gilda made some problems on the blackboard and the other students got called and answered the problems on the problem somo are correct and some are wrong but Ms. Gilda just said that it's okay.. But I didn't pay attention to the class and I just stared at the window and after a moment I snap back to reality and heared Ms. Gilda called my name and my classmates just stared at me...
Ms. Gilda: Okay,  Ms. Mcquay *erased the problem on the board made a new one* Answer this...
Guy 1: Gosh,  That's hard...
Kenneth, Gabe,  Sean,  Madi: Good luck ...
Tati: pfft, that's easy *i murmured*
I got up get some chalk and answered it...

Tati: pfft, that's easy *i murmured*I got up get some chalk and answered it

Tati: Done...*returned the chalk and went back to my seat*
Guy 2: Wow, that new girl is awesome...
Ms. Gilda: Well, Impressive Ms. Mcquay...
Kenneth, Gabe, Sean, Madi: You g8otta be kitten me...
Ms. Gilda: Ok,  settle down let's discuss our new lesson...
And blah blah blah and started talking but I listened anyway... After that time passes by and I got up and went to my locker put my things away and went to the cafeteria I bought some lunch and sat on a chair and let my tray rest on the table... And I started eating and people starts coming in and bought some food and sat anywhere and I was about to eat my last bite but I saw in front of me JOCKS...
Guy 1: Can we join you?
Tati: *eats the last bite* You can I'm done anyway...*gets her tray* Excuse me *leaves*
Guy 2: Wow,  she's a fast eater...

Tati's pov
After eating I went to the school garden and sat down enjoying the peace time... My eyes turn yellow and glows I smiled after a moment the glow died down but my eyes is still yellow I leaned back and took a short nap... I sighed... And closed my eyes...
*In her dream*
James: Tati,  I'm sorry I must break up with you...
Tati: Why are you doing this?  To me? *cries*
James: Tati,  don't cry because my dad wi-
Tati: Shut up don't talk to me I hate you... *ran away and heared a car honking I turn my head to the sound*
James: Tati, What are you doing?
Tati: *pauses* *and got hit by the car*
I fell down to the cold ground and rain starts pouring down... James ran to my direction and held me to his chest I feel sleepy... I blinked...
James: Tati,  stay awake I'll call for help...
Tati : *smiles* Ja-james I-i -
James: Shhh,  open your eyes...
Person: 911, Please help us I accidentally hit the girl by the car... Ya i know it's just an accident... Were at Aznar road..okay... *ends call* Their coming
Tati: James,  I'm tired...*blinking*
James: Tati don't close your eyes or I'll never ever forgive you for doing that...
Tati: James i-i wa-want................. *closes eyes*  *I can't feel my body* *I heard sirens and after that I heared nothing... *
James: Tati,  I will never forgive you... You clise your eyes...
Nurse: Sir,  will you excuse me were going to get her in the ambulance...

James pov
I can't believe it she closes her eyes...
Nurse: Sir,  will you excuse me were going to get her in the ambulance...
I step aside and let them carry her and I feel hot liquid on my hand and i looked at my hand and saw blood...
Nurse: Sir,  are you coming...?
James: Yes *gets in the ambulance*

*Reality*
Tati's pov
Tati: *gasping* *ran to the nearby bathroom* *splashed some water on my face* Okay,  cool down cool off... I'm having a dream with my past boyfriend again...I better go to P. E  class...
So I left and went to the gym... I looked around and noticed that it was big...
Sir Calvin: Looks like there's an early bird on my class...
Wait I recognize that voice I turned around..

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
TBC... More episodes coming....