Chapter 07

Tati's pov
I saw a shadowy figure coming to my direction...And then he stepped out from the dark and into the light and I saw our guard...I smiled..
Tati: Leo, you almost scared me I thought you were a theif...
Leo( The guard ): Forget me already tats...And why are you not using your car?
Tati: I'm tired of driving... And I would like an exercise for my feet....
Leo: If you say so...Go inside your uncle calvin is here...
Tati: I know and I was about to go inside...
So I went inside and saw mom and uncle calvin talking...My mom saw me...
Mom: Tati your home honey, how was dance class? And your first day of school?
Tati: Dance Class was fun and First Day of School was fun...
Mom: Great... Are you hungry?
Tati: A little bit...
Uncle Calvin: I am so hungry...
Mom: *giggles* I'll go to the kitchen and cook...*leaves*
Suddenly the door bust open and reveals a handsome big brother...I know right I don't know if he's really handsome... Sry bro...My big bro look like this...His name is Clark Mcquay...

I saw my brother went to my direction and after that he's in front of me I raised my right eyebrow

Tati: What do you want big bro?
Clark: No hugs for big bro?
Tati: Hmm, lemme think...Nah...
Clark: Okay let's do this...*grabs tati and gives her a bone crushing hug*
Tati: Ugh, help I can't breathe...*struggling*
Clark: *let's go of tati and kisses her forehead* See you later little sis...*leaves*
Tati: I am not so little anymore *I screamed*
Then the door bust open again...Reveals this...

I know that it's my big sis so I quickly went to her and help her carry the boxes

I know that it's my big sis so I quickly went to her and help her carry the boxes...I looked at my big sis and saw her smiled and I smiled back... My sissy looks like this...Her name is Crystal Mcquay...

Crystal: Thanks sis

Crystal: Thanks sis...Guess what I have something for you...
Tati: *surprised* What is it big sis?
Crystal: Secret... But first let's put this in my room....
So we went to her room and settled her boxes and bags down... Then...
Crystal: Sis, this is for you... *gives tati a bag*
Tati: *gets the bag* Thanks big sis...I'll open it in my room... See ya...
So I left from my sister's room and went to my room...

I opened the bag and saw a new black headphones thank you big sis

I opened the bag and saw a new black headphones thank you big sis... Suddenly my mom shouted from downstairs...
Mom: DINNER IS READY....
I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen then took a sit...
Uncle Calvin: Someone's hungry....
So my mom served the foods...After that we settled down and prayed then eat...Dinner went fast...I went to my room then shouted GOODNIGHT to all of them...Then went to my personal bathroom and take a shower then changed into my pj's then plopped down to bed...
Tati: Today is a long day... *i mumbled*
Then went to dreamland...💤💤💤💤💤

Nobody's pov
The sun rose up and the alarm of tati buzzed she groaned and turn her alarm off then she gets up and yawned, stretched her arms and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower after the long hot ( not so hot ) shower she wrapped herself in a towel and get's an another towel to dry her hair...After that she dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast... ( Tati is still wearing jackets with hoodies ) Let's check downstairs...

Tati's pov
I saw mom downstairs cooking our breakfast...
Mom: Good Morning tati..
Tati: Good Morning mom...
Then I remembered something...
Tati: Mom I have something to tell you...
Mom: What is it my dear?
Tati: Yesterday at dance class a girl showed up and said that she is my spirit guardian...
Mom: Spirit Guardian...Is her name Lily Vondart?
Tati: *shocked* Yes, how did you know?
Mom: Well her mom is my spirit guardian... Her name is Layla Vondart...
Tati: Oh, I see... They do really exist...
Mom: Okay breakfast is ready... Eat up... *gives tati a pancake, banana, and orange juice... *
Tati: Thanks mom... *starts eating* Where is clark and crystal?
Mom: They already went to work...
Tati: Oh... When is dad coming home?
Mom: I don't know dear he is still in a trip meeting...
After the meal I went to the garage and went to my car ....

Started my engine and drove to school...When I arrived the students were checking my car out...
Random guy: That person inside there is filthy rich...
Random girl: I bet that guy in there is pretty hot...
I smirked I took my sunglasses out and wear it... Then got out of my car gasped wad heared but I ignored it close my cars door and went inside...

Nobody's pov
( Time went fast and school was over....Sorry guys I'm toooo lazy to write the lessons and whatsoeva but in the next chapter I'll make sure that I'll include it please dont hate me.... This is not yet the end of the chapter )

Tati's pov
Kenneth, Gabe, Sean, Madi, Boogie, and also me became really good friends.... I was so happy that I made friends...So I went home and do my math homework...

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Guys I know that it's a short chapter but I'm gonna make it up to you I'll make the next chapter longer.... And also Note: In the next chapter it will be Sunday I'll skip the Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and please don't hate me if I'm doing this...😞

Tati: Don't be sad young writer... I know that they will understand....
Me: Thanks tati I really needed that...
Tati: So what's your plan for the next-
Me: Secret no spoilers....*looks at invisible watch* Oh, it's pretty late I gotta go...*lies and leaves*
Tati: So vote or follow the young writer or comment... And by the way yesterday was her exam and tomorrow she's gonna get the result of her exam...Wish the young writer luck... Bye...