Chapter 10

Tati's pov
I went inside the bathroom...And fix my skirt...
Tati: Ugh, this skirt is so tight...
Lily: Duh, So that it won't fall off...
Tati: The past few days your not talking to me and it's about time you already talk to me...Where were you anyway?
Lily: Why did you miss me?
I already forgot what she looks like and now

Where were you anyway? Lily: Why did you miss me? I already forgot what she looks like and now

Tati: Just answer my question...
Lily: *looks at watch* Sorry...I must go or I'll be late...
And then she disappears into thin air...I got out of the bathroom and suddenly I accidentally tripped I close my eyes and ready to feel the pain but to my surprised I didn't fell and then I open my eyes and saw GABE he was holding my waist and back...Then he carries me bridal style...

Gabe: Are you ok? Are you hurt? Tati: Uhh, yes I'm okay and no I am not hurt

Tati: Uhh, yes I'm okay and no I am not hurt...I would be if you didn't come...
Then we stared into each other's eyes...
Tati: Uhhh, gabe can you put me down now...*points at the floor or ground*
Gabe: Oh yeah I forgot sorry and sure...
Then gabe put me down and I smiled at him
Tati: Thank you gabe...
Gabe: No problem...You wanna eat lunch with us?
Tati: Sure, let's go...
So the both of us went to the cafeteria...I bought my food and we found boogie waving her hands on the air...We went to their direction and took a seat beside sean and kenneth...
Boogie: Where were you 2?
Tati: I got the big container and a waterfall machine or whag they called...*eats*
Bailey: How? And When?
Tati: I got my own ways...And secret...
Kenneth: You always keep secret...
Tati: Why? Can't a girl keep a secret?
Sean: *playing phone then eyes widened* Guys you wouldn't believe it...
Gabe: What is it sean?
Sean: Our song was posted on the school's website...
Kenneth: And then...What happen?
Sean: 100,000 likes dudes...
Boogie: Congrats...If tati is not in your group you boys are all dead meat...
Will: *sits beside bailey* That's kinda rude boogie...
All: Hey will...
Boogie: BTW, tati and gabe you didn't answer my question...
Tati and Gabe: About that...
So tati and gabe explained what happens...
Bailey: *squealing* OMG...
Suddenly the bell rang...Thank god...Thank you bell...I got up and went to my next class which is P.E...I went inside the gym and saw uncle calvin talking to a boy...The boy sat down and he looked like this...

The boy sat down and he looked like this