Chapter 11

Tati's pov
Today was fun...I gotta admit having friends was fun...I went inside the house and saw my big bro and an another girl...Wait...
Clark: Hey little sis...How's your terrarium project going?
Tati: *looks at the girl* Good...You didn't say that we have a guest today..
???: Nice to meet you tati...I'm Freya...
Tati: Nice to meet you too...
Uhhh, I cannot describe her so much...

Clark: Uhmm, don't freak out okay

Tati: *nervous* Okay I won't...
Clark: Mom is not gonna be home today so I've decided that were going to have a party....Don't tell mom about this...please... Tati: *phew* Oh really...Not gonna tell mom what you're planning to...Hmmm lemme think....Uhmm freya were just gonna have a little scene here...
Freya: Sure no problem...*leaves*
Tati: How about NO...
Clark: Ahhh, c'mon little sis...
Tati: Okay...In one condition...
Clark: Name it...Anything...Just for today...
Tati: You and your friends are not allowed to use the backyard...
Clark: What!!! Why?
Tati: Because my project is in the backyard...They can accidentally ruin it...What will they do or say..."It's the alcohol / drink / beer / vodka or any drinks fault"...
Clark: Alright, alright no need to be mad...
Tati: I'll be watching you...
With that I went upstairs to my bedroom and plopped down to bed...After a moment I heard loud musics and people shouting and yelling but I ignored it...Tomorrow is the birthday of Madi what kind of present should I give to her...Aha I got it...I went downstairs and went to clark's direction...
Tati: Big bro...I'm going to buy something I'll be back in a few...
Clark: Where are you going?
Tati: To the mall big bro...
Clark: Okay be careful k...
Tati: I know and remember the condition...
Clark: Yes mom...Don't worry I'll keep it safe Tati: I'm counting on you big bro...
Then I went outside and hopped in to my car...Then drove off to the mall...After a short silent ride I have reached my destination...I got out of my car...And went in then and bought this...Hope she likes it...