Chapter 17

Tati's pov
I got up and grab my camera and went outside...Then I went to the backyard...I positioned my camera...Then I grab a chair and looked at my bracelet...
Tati: PIANO...
Then my bracelet turned into a piano I sat down then I pressed the button and the camera is now recording...Then I sang...

When the song ended...I pressed the button again and it stop recording...Then my piano turned back into a bracelet...Then I returned the chair and went back to my room...Once I got there I transferred the video to my laptop and do some edits and post it on my YouTube Channel...I got a billion subscriber...After that I turn my laptop off and heard my mom shout...
Mom: DINNER IS READY...
I went downstairs and to the dining room...I sat down to a chair...And I asked mom...
Tati: Mom you do know that the Wood's and Levine's are in town?
Mom: Yes yes...I know...Their daughter are in your school am I right?
Tati: Yes...
Clark and Crystal came down and sat down across me...Then mom serve the food on the table...Then we start eating...And it was an awkward silence...Until...

≥﹏≤≥﹏≤≥﹏≤≥﹏≤≥﹏≤≥﹏≤≥﹏≤
Hey guys...I'll stop here...And please don't hate me...Stay tuned for the next chapter...Mkbye...